Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Tonfa?” He asked, “That is one I’ve been hesitant to try because of the weapon’s design.” He said.

“It’s easier than you’d think. Hardest part is letting it spin in your hand and not letting it fly out.” He tells him. “I’ve also been trying out duel wielding swords, but that’s…eh.”

“Yeah.” Zablex said, “Dual wielding is flashy and fun but usually one is better off with a sword and shield.”

“Regardless, it is a useful skill to learn.” He told him.

“It can be good for surprising or overwhelming opponents.” He says. “Fake our with one blade, then attack with the other.” He looks around. “I guess we have awhile before we take off again.” He says.

OOC: It’s quite fun, until you fight a spear. shudders

IC: “How long?” Eliza asks.

“What do you have in mind?” Zablex asked.

“Until Moku gets back.” He said. “About six hours I think he said.” He then turns to Zablex. “Nothing. I was just saying.”

1 Like

Mokuzai perks up at that and takes his leave towards the bus. So uh. If I keep my future sight on, would it let me always see 5 minutes into the future instead of seeing normally or… He gives a slight shake of his head. No, that’s stupid.
Mokuzai waits for a bus to board.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to anyone, a black van was parked nearby. A woman inside was listening to and logging the conversations that she heard. This information will be much useful to me. Now, I can FINALLY prove them all wrong… she thought to herself.

Jeff kept practicing, impatiently waiting to leave.

OOC: is the van visible and how long has it been there?

IC: Zablex picked up a small stone. It was a small one with a rounded triangular shape. He petrified it and smiled, having made a guitar pick that would last him a very long time.

“You know, I’ve been thinking.” He said, “We’ve seen some of our enhanced abilities but what about Jeff’s?”

“I, personally, am curious what happens when your two Conduits work in tandem.”

OOC: The Van isn’t visible, but it’s not “Invisible” if that’s what you mean. It’s just hiddin from sight, like cop cars on a highway.

IC: Justin was practicing with hius powers.

OOC: That’s what I meant; if it was concealed. Though I would imagine there would be a way to blow this person’s cover, hence why I asked about Jeff’s abilities when enhanced.

IC: Zablex looks through his pack and realizes he didn’t pack a guitar, just a recorder flute and his sheet music collection.

He puts the puck into his pack and brings out his flute and starts thumbing through his music for something to play to pass the time.

“I don’t know.” He said. “It let me make visual illusions to other people, and likely transmit to multiple people, but I feel like there’s more to it than that.”

Justin dropped a rock through his phased hand, watching as it fell to the ground. “Man, i’m still kinda getting used to this. this is pretty trippy.” He mumbled to himself. “Do your powers still feel a bit weird to you?” He asked the others.

Zablex smiles, “It still is gonna take getting used to.” He said.

Mokuzai stops by his house, grabbing a case. He hits down a note on the table and looks around. Wont be around here for a while. That’s kinda depressing.
He heads back to the bus stop

The van continued to track the group’s conversations and movements.

Justin was back to practising. “When are we gonna leave?” he groaned.

OOC: @LTVmocs seriously tho. When are we gonna leave?

OOC my b
I kinda expected stuff to happen without him but yeah.
IC Mokuzai arrives back with the bus. Now it looks like I’m running away.

“Whenever Moku gets back.” Jeff says to him. “However long that is.”