Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

OOC Vaarinty
IC: Ike decides to reveal himself and holds up his tiarra. “What would I be?”

“Gravity, amplification, constructs, healing and force blasts.” Zablex lists, “Good to know.”

“How close were the king and his guards when the crown was struck?” Zablex asked, still worried about other time travelers. Also, the gears in his head began turning due to this fear; they already had to deal with the CIA and now there was a possibility that they had elite guards that had Conduits out to find them.

Someone in a CIA uniform begins to approach the group.

Don’t kill me don’t kill me don’t kill me he thinks to himself

Ooc- I’m assuming they have those =P

“Another CIA grunt showing up.” Zablex grumbled, “At least it isn’t a royal guard.” He said, counting his blessings.

He readied the two Conduits he had for if this guy turned out hostile; he didn’t want to fight a government agent if he could avoid it.

“uh. Hi”, Bailey waves, “I promise, I’m not one of them”

Eliza seems… confused, to say the least. “Oh… kay?”

“It’s honestly still a blur.” He admitted. “But I know they were somewhat close.” He looked around. “And honestly, though you are all making a big deal about the Voima Eliitti, I believe the king himself is even more worrisome.” He turns to Ike. “Hartinate.”

Shelby perked up. “Oh! Probably.” She starts over.

Vaarinty would get somewhat sentimental, then give him the go ahead.

Vaarinty turned to him, hammer raised. “Stay back!”

Bailey looked a little young at a second glance. He was obviously a teen.

“Names Bailey. Not uh…” he checks the name tag “Myrtle? Christ, this guy must’ve had some dumb parents.”

Ike nods “Huh. Sounds good enough.”

Mokuzai raises a hand and points to the dagger “Um. Excuse me. Mind if I take a look?”

Eliza holds a hand up to Varrinty. “I think he’s telling the truth.” That or the government’s hiring young.

“So, uh… why are you, uh… dressed up as a CIA agent?” she asks Bailey.

“oh. That’s…a long story” Bailey pauses, chuckling a bit before he let out uis sentence “I stole his clothes, hopped on a helicopter and now I’m here”

Eliza laughs nervously. “Er… alright. Nice to meet you.” Smooth.

“I got pretty lucky, too. Luckily he had my sizes in clothes. Can’t tell if that’s sad or just funny. Anyway, what’s happening at the moment?”

Zablex slipped a thing made of black stone up his sleeve, “And how do we know to trust you?” He said, “So far, we have every reason not to trust anyone CIA.”

“I think that the Guards and King should be things we are wary of.” Zablex said to Vaarinty.

“dude. I’m 15.” Baileys accent gets a little bit stronger as he says that

Zablex raises an eyebrow, “How did you even get access to CIA stuff in the first place?” He asked.

Ike looks at Zablex then looks back at Bailey. “I didn’t know the CIA hired kids. Gee wizz. I wonder.” He holds up his tiara.
I don’t have blood… Uh, let’s bluff it off.

Zablex’s focus wasn’t entirely on the group, his eyes kept darting to get glimpses of outside the building.

“I overheard some stuff, saw a guard and knocked him out, stole his uniform and hopped on a helicopter. I never talked and they didn’t question it luckily enough. Or notice this” he motions to his ring

Bailey looks at Ike @LTVmocs “yeah can you not”

Eliza’s eyes widen. “A conduit?”