Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Elizabeth sighs. “That’s a much better idea.”

Bailey nods in agreement

Mokuzai picks up the dagger and looks at it. He looks around and inspects it. “Mind if I use it?”

He looked over. “Yeah. The ceremony it was used for can’t be done anymore anyways.” He said wishfully.

“What was it used for?” He tries emulating the barrier he saw in his whats the opposite of a vision? past sight

Bailey goes ahead and takes the brick. He uses his power on it

He throws it at the ground, and it bounces off like a bouncy ball

Zablex ducked when it approached him.

“proof enough?” Bailey groans, he was annoyed

Eliza chuckles. “Works for me.”

Bailey raises an eyebrow what did I do that was funny?

“It was used as a rite of passage for people becoming generals. If they succeeded, they got the position. If they failed, they were taken down a rank.” Vaarinty explained. “They were armed with just this dagger, which has a Reflium inside, and put into a five on one confrontation.”

Mokuzai chuckles a little “Rite of passage. Huh. How about I try it? It’s not like I can do anything offensive with my stone anyway.”

Vaarinty thinks. “Why not.” He looks around. “Everyone! I’m going to need the help of four of you for this!” He calls out.

Eliza turns to look at him. “How so?”

“for what?”

Mokuzai pauses and looks at his box. Well. I’m screwed. He quickly activates his past sight to quickly see what the dagger can do.

“Your friend here wishes to take on a rite of passage. I need four of you to help me give him that chance.”

Shelby shrugs. “Sure, why not.”

He’d see the dagger reflect back attacks of many Conduits, and even catch a sword like it was a shield. However, the barrier would never seem to move unless it was taken down and put back up.

“can I help?”

“What would we have to do?”

OOC I have to go to Aikido practice now so Oof.
IC Mokuzai stows his box into his pocket and breathes with the dagger clenched in his hand

1 Like