Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“We attack him. If he can subdue us all, he succeeds. If we subdue him, he fails.”

Jeff perks up. “You guys do that, I’m going to try and find another Conduit. I want to find a Kunzite in case things go bad.” He heads out to search the rubble.

Eliza immediately flinches. “You want us to attack him?”

“Yes, but try your best not to kill him, and don’t let him hurt you. My best advice is to watch your aim.” Vaarinty watches Jeff go. “What’s a Kunzite?” He asks.

“The healing gem. I think you called it Helina?”

“Oh, good thinking!” Vaarinty responded.

OOC: I honestly thought “kunzite” was one of the ancient names. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: “We better not need that Kunzite,” she mutters.

1 Like

“Better safe than sorry.” Shelby says.

The five people follow a trail they found, heading out of the city.

Bailey grabs the brick and throws it up in the air absent mindedly a few times

Mokuzai looks around “So uh. Who am I fighting?”

“I’m not sure who else, but at least myself and Shelby, it seems.” Vaarinty responds.

Bailey raises his hand

Mokuzai looks around We got MCHammer with scary stuff. I also believe a laser? I honestly can’t remember. And Bouncy Blunt Object Man. Welp I’m bent over.

Bailey waves at Moku, this dude looks like he belongs in a wood shop

1 Like

Jeffrey walks back in. “Um, maybe we look for the Kunzite before the trial? I…yeah I’m going to need some help.” He asks.

“What’s the problem?” Vaarinty asks.

“It’s hard to explain. Just please come help me out.”

The five warriors come across an end to the broken brush, and come to a very faint crossroads. The one looks around, then pulls out a map. He points to four locations on it. “Jokainen teistä siirtyy johonkin näistä kaupungeista. Palaan etsimään pääkaupunkia.” He then tells the others.

“Kyllä, kuninkaan.” The others respond, and they all head out in different directions.

Zablex kept an eye on the surrounding area, still worried about the CIA and the potential that the king and his elite guard were here as well.

“Can you help as well?” Jeff asked him.

“How so?” Zablex asked.

“I’m looking for a Conduit with a Kunzite in it. I found somewhere one might be, but I’m going to need help getting through it.”

Vaarinty walks out. “Which way?” He asks.

Jeff points in a certain direction. “That way.”

Shelby runs out. “Wait, I wanna help to!” She says.

“Okay, what the heck is Kunzite in modern terms?” Zablex asked. “Also, why do you need petrification to get to it?”

“No, the modern name is Kunzite. And it’s not so much needing petrification as much as it is needing manpower.” Jeff responded as he started in the direction he pointed to.

“Oh,” Zablex said. “That makes sense.” He follows Jeff.

Jeff finds a stone cellar door half covered by rubble. “I couldn’t move all the rubble, and I didn’t think the doors would be easy to open either.” He says. "So I figured help would be good.