Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

'Well…" Zablex said, “If we had something light that could work as a lever, and I petrified it, we could bust open the door and clear the rubble without breaking the object.”

He thinks. “Maybe if we get Rodian to help?” He ponders.
(@Jcton)

1 Like

“That’s probably a smart choice.” Zablex said.

OOC: GTG.

Mokuzai inspects the dagger and swings it around willy nilly at the air.

The blade and gem would glint in the moonlight, but the dagger was really just a normal blade when the Conduit was not activated.

Rodian perks up, when he is mentioned. He looks at Jeff, “I can help.”

He points to the rocks on the cellar door. “Can you make those lighter so we can move them?” He asks.

Eliza clears her throat, having followed them. “I could also just blast them away.”

“I mean yeah, I guess.” He said. “I just wasn’t sure I wanted to destroy these ruins any more than they already are.”

Rodian nods. He focuses on the rocks, imagining their gravitational pull getting weaker. His pendulum, tied around his wrist begins to glow brightly.

Zablex tries to lift some of the rubble.

He points the blade at the ground to see if he use it to make a platform.

Not too far away a CIA agent was observing the activities, trying their best to remain undetected.

A shield is created, however he tried stepping on it, it would shatter after only a few seconds.

Jeffrey helps moving the rocks, and soon it is cleared off. “So, everyone ready?” He asks as he starts opening the door.

1 Like

“It’s now or never.” Zablex said.

As Jeff opened the large stone cellar doors, light filtered through the dust, revealing a set of stone stairs leading down. “Well, I guess we go it.” He said as he started down the steps.

Zablex followed him down.

Once they’d traversed far enough in, the light was so low it was difficult to see. “Anyone have a flashlight?” Jeffrey asked.

Zablex brought out his smart device and turned on the flashlight function. Near the camera a single, small LED illuminated the area like a spotlight. “Lead the way, Jeff.” He said.

Ideruba decides to catch up with the group going down the cellar and follow