Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Jeff looked around some more, but didn’t really find anything except unforged metal and broken Conduits.

Ike looks at his ever so regal crown So should I ask for the ring to replace this tiara. Its super goofy.

After finding nothing else, Jeff starts heading out.

Mokuzai sits by himself inspecting the dagger Huh. It’s a dagger… Not much else to say.
He decides to use his past sight to pass time.

OOC: Where is he, in the ceremonial building or in the cellar workshop?

The warrior walks down to the cellar door and waits, sitting at the top.

Zablex grabs what scraps he could for study and follows the others out.

OOC He’s where they found Var
IC Ike follows Jeff quietly.

He would see the same things he saw before, along with a new, specific battle.

The lady looked around her, moving some of her shoulder-length white hair out of her face. She smirked and made a somewhat lazy ‘come at me’ gesture. As two of the attackers did so, she hooked under one’s arm and threw him into the other, then used the Conduit dagger’s ability to reflect a blast from a diamond, rushing forward and stabbing that one, then redirecting his Conduit at the last standing opponent as he attempted to hit her, making him knock out his own ally. She drops him and yawns, before going to replace the dagger.

Jeffrey saw a figure near the top of the stairs, and he stopped. “They don’t look familiar…” He mutters.k

Vaarinty’s eyes widened. “Oh no. I think it’s one of the Voima Eliitti.” He says.

"Is there any way around her?"Zablex asked in a whisper, readying the phasing conduit.

“No.” Vaarinty answers. “They’re trained to make sure no-one escapes.” He’s silent for a bit. “They’re female, so it’s either Myrsky, or it’s Loimu.”

Shelby cracks her neck. “So, I guess we fight.” She start walking up the stairs.

Jeff’s eyes widen. “Shelby wait no don’t!” He yells after her, gaining the attention of the woman at the top of the stairs.

Zablex activates the phasing Conduit and begins to move forward, trying to get ahead of Shelby.

OOC: Here’s something I think you might be forgetting.

The Aquamarine makes you phase through pretty much everything. This includes the ground. So unless you only make parts of your body phase at a time, which I don’t think Zablex would really be able to do since he’s literally using this for the first time iirc, he’d be going through the steps.

IC: Shelby bursts into the open air and faces the lady.

The lady yawns. "Kansalainen, mitä valtakunnalle tapahtui? She asks, before looking her over head to toe. “Ja teidän muodin mielessä?”

Vaarinty and Jeff exit the cellar right after her, then turn to see the Voima Eliitti. “Fffffudge.” Jeff mutters under his breath.

1 Like

Zablex nearly goes through the floor but makes his arms solid enough to climb back up and gets on his feet, making them the more solid part. “Note to self: properly ground so that doesn’t happen again.” He muttered.

OOC: I’ll keep that in mind.

Eliza follows Vaar and Jeff out of the tunnel. “What can she do?” She whispers.

Mokuzai pauses to himself Wait I’m allowed to stab people?

Ideruba looks at her and raises an eyebrow “Since she can’t understand us, am I allowed to call her mean names in front of her?”

She tilts her head to the side. “Hm? En…englis?” She asks in broken English. “I no som Englis. We had to larn much languages for if Helmitki Kunin did diploma fairs.” She said, tripping over her words some. She then sees Vaarinty. “Sinä käänsitte kuninkaamme. Joten kuolet hänen vartijoilleen.” She says to him, taking the fans off her hips and unfolding them, readying to fight.

Vaarinty takes his hammer in hand, shaky. “N-no!” He says. “I won’t!”

“Translation?” Eliza whispers. She holds her pendant in front of her, barely feeling the cold metal in her hand. She can only hope that the warrior’s conduits are nothing like guns.

“Talking about me betraying the king, and needing to die for it.” Vaar tells her.

“Soo yo donut surendar?” She asks, yawning. “Then yo wall dye hear.” She starts to circle around them lazily.

Ideruba sighs “This sucks. I can’t bully the non English speaker. Shame.”
Ike squints at himself and sighs. He puts on his tiara and does a quick stretch.

1 Like

“Can we talk this over?” Zablex asked her, “Perhaps we can find a compromise?”