Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Freaking gravity!” He groaned as he tried to focus on where he neck would be and it petrifying.

He might find that her fast movement made it harder to get a good grip on the location of her neck, and that it also might be difficult with her now trying to stomp on his back.

This is gonna hurt. he thought as he petrified his clothes that were covering the target area.

OOC: GTG.

She lowered her own weight to break her fall, then circled around to avoid staying in one spot.

Ike felt himself impressed against the ground, knocking the wind out of him. He attempted to scramble back and keep his tiara on his head.

Eliza cowers behind her arms, feeling the blasts of wind tug at her and leave lines of raw skin on her arms. She raises the pendant again, firing a beam of light to intercept Myrsky on her current path.

Myrsky would see it just in time for it not to do major damage, however the blast still scraped along her arm, leaving a mark. She turns and runs at Eliza.

Eliza’s jaw drops in silent shock and she backpedals, trying to keep some distance between herself and the warrior. She rapidly fires multiple beams from her pendant, her aim sloppy as she rushes for some form of defense.

Rodian sits in the background writing notes on the different powers displayed by the gauntlets.

Zablex hears her footsteps and tries to predict where her neck was gonna be and tries to petrify it.

Ideruba looks around and fumbles his hand across his body What do I have to use to keep us from getting hurt. He finds his hand come across the gun that he obtained earlier.
Ike shakes his head and brings his hand to his mouth to continue biting on it. I’d rather do anything then to use that. He forms a small strawberry sized orb of blood behind him.

Myrsky dodged to the sides of the blasts, then came in with a slash of her fan.
Her footsteps would be hard to distinguish from those of everyone else among the rubble and grass.

Ike raised his hand and flicked it forward to hurl the orb towards her as fast as he could.

Eliza stumbles back, sparking a flash of blinding light from her pendant.

Blinded by the light, she was caught off guard, and the orb would hit her in the chest, her light weight making her get knocked back a ways.

A gunshot was fired into the air. The source of the shot was a C.I.A. agent. “Ma’am, stop it!” He ordered, aiming his gun at myrsky.

Ike puts his hand towards the gun he had None of us can fight a gun. What can we even do? He sent the orb of blood towards the gun in an attempt to disarm him.
How does one jam someone else’s gun?

Mokuzai perks up at the sound of the gunshot What is even going on down there. He decides to back track towards the others

1 Like

Christine’s eyes were glued to the agent’s bodycam, intrigued.

Ike formed the blood around the gun and attempted to try to pull it away

the CIA stubbornly tugged on his firearm, refusing to let go. “C’mon, hand it back! I’m trying to help.”