Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Ike raised an eyebrow Is everyone around here a super big doofus.

1 Like

The agent curled his finger around the trigger. “Don’t make me do it.” He pleaded, not wanting to have to resort to more violent measures.

Ike sighs “So let me take your gun so you don’t have to resort to deadly measures.”

The agent loosened his grip on the gun, contemplating his options. He then decided to tug the gun back, accidentally firing a bullet that Just barely missed Ike. The Agent stumbled backwards, drawing his firearm on everyone, scanning the room around him. “Nobody move!” he shouted.

Ike put a hand to his ear at the sudden shot. He put a finger up to indicate for him to hold on. “Sorry can’t hear you. Please call back after this ringing.”

1 Like

Myrsky shot three slashes of air his way, running after them.

The agent was struck by the air slashes.

Bailey grabs the brick and throws it at the agent @Mctoran

The Agent fell down as he was struck by the brick. “Harming a fellow agent. I’ll report you for that!” he said as he got up and ran away.

Bailey chuckles a little bit. “These people are dull, aren’t they?”

1 Like

With the agent gone, Myrsky turned back to the group, ready to strike, yet not standing still.

Ike holds a hand to his ear, shaking his head. With his free hand, he manipulates the agents gun away from him.

Bailey picks up his brick and starts bouncing it like a rubber ball. His hand gets a little scratched up.

Rodian hides in a corner, wondering how long this drawn out fight will last…

Myrsky runs at him.

Bailey throws the brick towards him- not at him, but almost directly behind him oh boy I hope this works.

Bailey clenches his hands into fists, he’s not the best at fighting but he can probably throw a decent punch

Myrsky jumps over it and brings her foot down at his head in an axe kick.

Bailey tries jumping back, and is almost successful, but falls on his back. Man, I wish Luke was here. He knows akido.

The brick bounces off the ground.

2 Likes

It bounces at an angle that hits her in the back of the head. She whips around to see what hit her, only then noticing just how outnuyshe was, to the point that even with her skill she didn’t want to risk it. “May bee I retun with backs up.” She says as she backs away. “Be prepared four dat.” She uses her wind and gravity powers to then fly off.

Bailey mumbles, “holy heck that actually worked”, as he goes and picks up his brick.