Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Nice,” Eliza breathes, slumping to her knees. “Good job.”

Bailey stashes his brick in his pocket. He couldn’t tell if that was sarcasm or an actual compliment. He had grown accustomed to most things said to him being a strange mix of both. “Thanks.”

Eliza nods. “Now… now we should get out of here. Before she gets back.” She stands on shaky legs, taking a step back towards where they had left Mokuzai.

Bailey shrugs and walks along. Am I the youngest here? Weird.

Vaarinty sighs. “I have an idea as to what to do.” He says.

Myrsky soon meets one of her comrades in a nearby ruin town and tells of her encounter. The other one, who had long red hair, nodded. “Ilmoitan kuninkaalle. Kerrot muille palaa pääkaupunkiin.” She replies as they turn their separate ways and head off.

Ideruba raises his hand “Does that involve you telling us why she wanted to jump you and possibly kill you?”

He holds up the crown. “I stole this from the king. I feared what he might’ve done with the great power it held when it was intact.”

1 Like

OOC: Oof, 8 days.

IC: Eliza nods nervously. “And what was your idea? Do you have a way to, like, hide us from her, or something?”

“No. I need to fix the crown.” He says. “And the only way to do that is to go to my forge in the capital.”

Eliza pales, her grip on her pendant tightening. “Er… How far away is that?”

“About a half-day’s travel.” He responds.

1 Like

That wasn’t too bad. Right? She glances up at the sun. “When do we leave?”

“Whenever you guys are ready.” He responds.

1 Like

Zablex got up, looking a little worse for wear. “I’m ready to head out.” He said.

1 Like

A CIA agent observed the group from inside some bushes. “They’re preparing to leave.” he said into his ear radio. “Where are they headed to?” Christine asked in response. “…I’m not sure yet.” The agent replied.

Eliza nods in agreement. “Let’s get out of here.”

“Alright.” Vaarinty responds as he leads, Jeff and Shelby following suit.

1 Like

Zablex follows, keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

Eliza follows with a nervous gulp, stringing the pendant around her neck as they move. She’s paying attention, trying to remember if the scenery looks familiar from earlier.

She might see some things like what she saw from out of the helicopter, but not too much, since they were heading north when they came in from the east.

Vaarinty kept looking around for anyone who might want to hurt them.

2 Likes