Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Bailey goes to grab the brick as silently as possible. He approaches it and grabs it, and the noise of it bouncing would go away. Bailey coughs.

She smiles sadistically, “Good.” She then turns her head to the noise. She then runs at Bailey, her right hand sparking.

Zablex cradles his arm, which he tries to keep petrified as much as possible. “Don’t underestimate us.” He growled, looking for a weapon that could turn the tide of this fight in his favor.

Eliza follows, glancing at the battle over her shoulder. She would just get in their way; this was a better solution.

Hope scowls and kicks at Loimu.
(@runa)

Loimu staggered back as it connected with her armor, then swung a gem plated fist at her face.

1 Like

Bailey yeets™ the brick at Loimu again. I’m really running out of options here. Definitely can’t win hand to hand with her. She’d crush me.

2 Likes

Her head lurches forwards as she is hit. She turns to look, her eyes blazing.

Hope yelped and ducked.
“Jeez, you got some serious anger issues!”

“No, I have a job to do.” She growled.

Bailey waves. “Uh. Please don’t kill me, lady” He says as the brick bounces back, almost hitting him but he catches it.

Ooc- I forget, does the rubber ability apply to people too? Since she’s in armor, couldn’t he make like the armor bouncy?

“Still got anger issues.” Hope taunts.
She stands back up. “Angry, red-faced…” she continues.

Zablex picks up a stone in his left hand and tries to petrify it before trying to quietly get in position to bonk her in the head with it.

Bailey gives her a “what are you doing?! Stop!” look. I just got her attention so you could run away, you fool! He thinks to himself , but doesn’t say anything. He groans on the inside.

1 Like

Hope stubbornly ignores Bailey.
“And ugly.” Adds Hope.

The gems on her helmet start glowing as she turns to her, stalking over towards her. “You…” She growls, the air in front of her hand starting to waver, like in the heat of the desert sun.

Hope’s eyes widened.

“Oh, no.” She backed up into a wall.

(Presuming Zablex was successful in sneaking up behind Loimu) He tries striking her in the head as hard as possible with the fully petrified rock in his hand.

It hits and she whips around, her hand setting ablaze as she scratches at Zablex, fingertips coated in the gem construct. “YOU STUPID LITTLE -” She yells, shooting fire back at Hope as well, though it likely wouldn’t make contact from this range.

Hope ducked.
She crawled on the ground and popped up, punching at Loimu’s face.