Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

He blocks with his petrified arm, “On the contrary,” he said, having less of a chance of missing this time, “You familiar with the myth of Medusa?”

He asks as he tries to petrify her spine again.

She headbutts Zablex at this close range, her head turning to the punch went to the side of her helmet.

Someone else watched on. “Time to get her out of there…” He muttered to himself.

He staggers then tries to lunge for her neck, trying to get a grip on it. “You have…spirit but I have resolve.” He growls, his forehead bleeding from where the helmet struck.

Eliza watches from the building she had been sneaking towards, her knuckles white from gripping her pendant. She was entranced; horrified, yet unable to look away.

Hope stood back.
She fingered her ring.
“Is this really magic?”

Bailey throws the brick again. At this point, he was just fast balling it and hoping it would hit.

1 Like

She steps back and catches her mace, which someone threw at her.

“Leave them be, Loimu.” A soft, near emotionless male voice told her. “The traitor escaped anyways. These pests aren’t worth our time.”

2 Likes

Zablex looks at the voice’s source, “My offer still stands; you’ll need a guide if you want to gain a foothold here and I’ve traveled the world and know a thing or two about the layout of this era.” He groans.

“We need no guide on our land.” The man said, his stature slightly shorter than Zablex. “Only the traitor. Now, if you’d excuse me.” He uses his whip to wrap up Loimu, who was rapidly approaching Zablex, and carries her off into the ruins of the city.

“Who said you need him yet?” He asked, “When there are many Conduits just waiting to be picked up from museums in cities across the globe?”

“You’ll find the lay of the land has changed in every manner you can imagine; the world is no longer what it was.” He told them as they left.

They were already gone.

1 Like

Zablex took a knee, cradling his arm as he refreshed the petrifaction. He was tired and hurting.

Bailey sits down and sighs before looking at Hope (@meepinater) and pausing for a minute. He then sighs “you need any help with that?” he motions to the wound on her side.

Hope nodded.
“Yes please.” She looked at the group.
“What really is going on here?”

Bailey inspected the wound. He knew a little bit of first aid, but without proper supplies he didn’t have much to work with.

“Is it bad?” She asked.

Bailey pauses for a second. “I’ll have to wait until I can find a first aid kit to really help. For now” he grunts and looks around for a piece of clothing before just taking off the top part of his CIA uniform, leaving the white ■■■■■ underneath and tying it around her “we’ll just have to stop the bloodlfow.”

Bailey may feel a vibration in his pocket as he was tending to Hope.

Bailey reaches in his pocket. Uh oh.

Due to him being in the CIA, bailey had the contacts of most of the agents in his phone. He had received correspondences between a few of the agents pursuing the group. The messages communicated information on the locations and movements of the group as they travelled. Having these would come in handy when trying to avoid the CIA.