Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Ooc- uh, Bailey isn’t in the CIA. He just kinda stole one of their agents uniforms

Ic- Bailey reads through everything. are they seriously just texting this stuff to each other? Wow. Shouldn’t they use like a top secret landline or something?

1 Like

OOC: then the agent must’ve left their phone in the stolen suit, I guess.

IC: it in fact was s secure communication path, as the phones were on their own separate network from other phones.

Bailey holds the phone up. “You all might want to see this.”

Zablex hobbles over to see what it was, cradling his arm while his forehead’s bleeding had slowed down a fair bit.

He would see the messages sent between the CIA officers. By the looks of it, they seemed to be getting closer. The group would have to hurry.

Zablex takes off his jacket and makes it into a makeshift sling for his arm. “Let’s get out of here.” He said.

(suddenly a teenager walks up)
“What in gods green earth is going on here?” Kenny asked "Here I am exploring and you guys are doing whatever I guess

The CIA vehicles appeared to be getting closer, but they were still far enough away to not yet see the group.

“Misdirect them and get moving, I’ve had enough death defying for one day.” Zable grumbled as he reapplied the petrification to the arm in the sling.

Vaarinty sighed as he slumped up against a wall. “We’re almost there.” He said. “But it’s going to be guarded no doubt. We need to prepare.”

Jeff had went to go search the ruins.

“Great, maybe we’ll find a healing Conduit.” Zablex said as he sat down.

“Hopefully.” Shelby said as she sat as well.

“My question was never answered, I came here hoping to propose to a date with my lapis ring, but she’s not arrived so I go exploting and now I see you guys are doing what exactly are you doing?” Kenny looked over

“Why are you looking for a date in the middle of nowhere?” Shelby asked. “I mean, from your accent you sound British. Why take her to literally the other side of Europe?”

Jeff just keeps looking around, then he hears about the ring. "He walks up. “Can I possible see that for a second?” He asks.

“Her idea, thought it was ‘exotic’ sometimes I don’t get women” Kenny chuckled

Jeffrey smirks. “Heh, yeah.” He says. “Sorry, I’m Jeffrey.” He tells him. “I was wondering if I could see that ring for a second? Something seems peculiar about it.”

“Oh this?” Asked Kenny “I guess, it was something passed down from my great nan before she… what I’m saying is be careful”

Jeffrey looked it over. “It’s a Conduit.” He says. “I believe that Lapis has this ability called Copies. I couldn’t decipher what it does, though.”

2 Likes

“Either duplication of select targets and self or, basically, Shadow Clones.” Zablex groaned as he cradled the slung arm, still petrified while waiting for proper treatment.

“But I could have mistranslated. Maybe it says ‘Copy.’” He responds. “So there’s a few more possibilities.”