Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Jeff shakes his head. “No, sorry. Amethyst.”

“What does it do?” Hope asked, curious.

Jeff put the pendant around his neck. “The books say telekinesis.” He said. “Though I assume it’s relatively weak telekinesis.”

1 Like

“If it can get the CIA off our tail, I am honestly starting to not care how it’s done.” Zablex grumbled.

“Huh.” Hope said.
“Any chance I can learn to read the runes?” She asked.

“I don’t even know what exactly they say.” Jeff tells Hope.

“And…I’m not sure I trust any of you with the secrets of Conduit making quite yet.” Vaarinty jumps in. “But that doesn’t matter. Come on, we’re close to my forge. I should have a kunzite Conduit there as well, I’d think.” He gets up and starts heading towards the forge.

Hope follows Vaarinty, intruiged.
“Okay.”

Zablex follows silently, grimacing as he reapplied the petrification to his broken arm.

Hope noticed his wince. “Something wrong?” She asked.

“Fire lady broke my arm with her mace.” He said.

“Ouch. If I get some proper medical equipment, i could try and make a splint… have you asked Bailey to help? He patched me up pretty okay.”

Zablex shows her his petrified arm in its sling, “a bit sloppy but it does the job.” He said.

Eliza follows the others to the forge, casting a nervous glance over her shoulder with every other step. We’re so close… She didn’t dare hope that they’d be able to make it any further without further confrontation.

Hope nods.
“Yeah. Is that from your jewelry thing?” She asked, pointing to the petrification.

1 Like

Vaarinty looked around and dashed up the steps to a large, plain building. Jeff and Shelby follow behind.

1 Like

Eliza is right on their heels, her pendant clutched in one hand. She throws another glance over her shoulder, stumbling slightly in her haste to get inside.

“Yes.” Zablex said as he followed Vaarinty.

Vaarinty quickly entered. “Now keep watch, and someone look for that Kunzite. I need to heat up the forge.”

1 Like

Hope followed curiously.
“What’s it look like?” She asked as she looked around.

“Pink.” Jeffrey says as he looks around.

“Usually they’ll be cut like a teardrop or a heart.” Vaarinty responds as he starts to heat up the forge.