Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Thanks.” Hope says, as she begins to move around, looking for the Conduit.

Zablex looked around for anything fitting that description.

Someone might see a heart-shaped, pink stone put inside a pendant, no string on it, next to a half-finished sword.

Vaarinty readied his supplies, including ten different stones to put into the crown when it’s done being fixed.

Jeffrey looks around, looking for anything of note, Shelby doing the same.

1 Like

Eliza hangs near the door, taking peaks back outside in between examining the room around them.

Hope picks it up.
“I think i found it!” She called out.

1 Like

“That you did.” An unfamiliar voice calls from a corner near the door.

1 Like

Hope straightened up.
“Who’s there…?” She asked cautiously.

Zablex whips around to face whoever it was that spoke.

“Someone who wants that traitor.” He growls, hidden mostly by shadows.

Vaarinty stops for the smallest second. He then starts working as fast as he can.

Shelby looks over at the voice, wary.

Jeff walks over towards the sword Hope found the Kunzite by, picking it up and looking at it.

1 Like

Hope sunk into a fighting stance.
“Not gonna happen.” She replied.

Bailey coughs awkwardly. “Uh. You all take care of this guy, I got the CIA.”

“I’d rather none of you leave.” The man continues. “Unless, of course, you hand Vaarinty over. He has committed crimes against his king and people and deserves punishment for it.”

He drew his sword from his back, beneath his cape. He stood there, not in a fighting stance, just…standing there.

“You people are a broken record,” Eliza mumbles. She hangs back, away from the stranger. There was nothing she could do against a sword… not up close, at least. “The others were at least polite enough to introduce themselves, though,” she adds.

1 Like

Hope tilted her head.
“Stay it is.” She pointed her ring at the man, Petrifying his cloak.
@Runa

“Fine.” He says, walking forwards out of the shadows, revealing his dark armor, sans his right gauntlet being the same bright silver as other Conduits. “I am King Keddagsadz of Helmitki Kunin.” One of the four gems in his Conduit flashed, and a pearly shield appears in front of him, and Hope’s ■■■■■ is put into stasis instead. “Now, are you going to hand over that menace, or what?”

Jeffrey picks up the sword. “I’d rather not.” He said.

2 Likes

Bailey gulps a little. This guy had a sword. These CIA members had to have had guns or something. He starts feeling through his pockets, trying to see what he had at his disposable. (@Mctoran)

Hope struggled to move her torso.
“What’d you do?!” She asked, panicked.

“What you tried to do to me.” He responds. He looks over at Jeff. “And you. You’ve made quite the mistake.” He said.

Jeff just held his hand out, and the new pendant he wore glowed. Suddenly, King Keddagsadz was floating in the air. “Nice try, ‘king.’ We won’t be going anywhere.” Jeff said to him.

One of the King’s gems flashed for a second, then it and another one started to glow. Jeff acted like he was starting to choke, and dropped the King due to this.

Shelby took the chance to strike at the King with a lightning bolt, however he activated a different gem on his Conduit to reflect it again, right at her, but hitting above her head. This distracted him enough to drop Jeff, though.

Hope struggled again, eyes wide in fear.
@Runa

The King looked over at her. “Scared?” He asks. “You should have thought about that before you attacked me.”