Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Zablex immediately tried to shoot the Ankh while Justin was focused on the King. He hoped Agent Warren would follow suit.

King Keddagsadz teleports behind Justin, blade at the ready, and slashes down towards his neck.

Christine fired at the Ankh with her gun.

@Runa
Justin turned around and Just managed to phase himself in time for Keddagsadz to miss.

Keddagsadz drops to the ground, then his one gem flashes. “Step one done.” He mutters to himself.

1 Like

Justin turned again to Zablex, conjuring sand in his hand.

Zablex growls, “You take after Set.” He said as he tried to petrify Justin’s spine.

Keddagsadz leaps at him, blade ready to slash.

1 Like

Justin glided out of the way of Zablex, and then used the opportunity of Keddagsadz’s close range to blast him with sand.
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Runa

OOC: How? How do we get past this guy?

IC: Zablex tries to dodge, hitting his broken arm in the process, and cried out in pain.

OOC: You’ll soon see…

IC: Justin’s Ankh glowed, and a sand vortex began swirling around him. “Please do not make me do this…” he warned Zablex.

Zablex looks at Justin with anger and pain burning in his eyes, “And to think I thought we could be friends.” He muttered as he cradled and petrified his arm.

OOC: your guy is an undead mummy (possibly a former Pharaoh) that can make his body able to phase through stuff and sandblast stuff into oblivion…I’m not seeing much of an opening or weakness in the attack pattern.

Christine took aim at Justin with her gun. “Believe me now?” she asked Zablex.

Zablex gave her a look that said, “Just shoot him before he can react.

Christine nodded, blasting bullets at Justin. Caught off guard, Justin was struck in the arm before he could phase himself. Blinded by anger, Justin tripped Christine by pulling the sand off the ground beneath her, causing her to fall down hard.

Can’t you see the potential in my vision?!” Justin exclaimed. “The world would be so much better. No more war, no more hunger. I could save mankind!

Zablex, seeing that Justin’s (if that is his actual name) focus was no longer on him, tries to dive for the Ankh and Conduit with the intent of stealing, at least, one of them.

Justin quickly turned around, and smacked Zablex out of the way with enough force to send him flying back into the wall.

I have had enough of this.” Justin said as he rose above Zablex in the air. “You don’t seem to be cooperating with my vision, and so I must eliminate you.

With that, Justin summoned all the strength he could from both conduits, and all the sand swirled in a massive vortex beneath his feet. The two conduits glowed their brightest, and he summoned two large orbs of sand to his hands. Justin opened his eyes, which now were glowing brightly. “Goodbye, friend…” he said as he prepared to attack him.
However, something suddenly happened.

Just as Justin was prepared to hurl the enchanted sand at Zablex, a shockwave of magical energy exploded from the Ankh, knocking him off balance. Justin started contorting in the air, as if he were wrestling for control of his body. “No! Why don’t you obey me?!” he shouted defiantly, seemingly to the Ankh.

The runes on the Ankh glowed, and strands of energy flowed out of it, snaking toward his face. The energy strands latched onto and entered his eyes, nose, mouth and other entrances in his body, pulling some mysterious substance from his body and into the Ankh. Justin screamed in horror as the substance was drained from him. To everyone’s shocking realization, they would realize that it was Justin’s soul that was being absorbed into the Ankh.

Justin’s scream turned into a dry croak as body began to rapidly dry up, and egyptian hieroglyphics appeared all over his body. Mummy bandages materialized around Justin’s body as the sand began to rise up and swirl around him. His eyes were now completely gone, replaced with gaping sockets. Justin’s body contorted and shriveled up into a mummified husk, and was thrown aside onto the ground.
The mummy curled up, clutching the Ankh in its dead bony hands.

The mummy’s face was eternally petrified in a scream of terror.
@meepinater
@Runa
@BlackBeltGamer98
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Axels
@jayzor17

A 70’s muscle car painted matte black arrived, it hit the mummy and out stepped Kyro, he wore a leather jacket, shades and was covered in guns
“Agent Warren, get in the car, Director Carrie is highly displeased with your actions today!” Kyro orders “And you guys must hand over the conduits or you will be arrested” he pointed to several armed SWAT Vans and troopers
@Mctoran

Christine turned to Kyro. “At ease, agent Kyro. These children have done nothing wrong. It was simply a misunderstanding.” she said, glancing at Zablex.
With that, she bitterly stepped into the van as medics treated her bullet wound.

A lot lost, and not much gained.

Well, Carrie won’t be Director for long… Christine cynically thought, staring at her ring.

1 Like

Some of the SWAT Troopers carried the mummy to a seperate van

“You’ve had a lot of those lately!” Kyro sighs “It would be wise if these conduits were , taken to a better place then these kids, but I’d like to keep the Ankh…” he pauses “Maybe not, I always preffered Romans anyway…”

“Head out agents!” Christine ordered, and the vehicles drove away, leaving the group finally alone, for good this time.