Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Kyro glared
“Come on Kenny!” Kyro chuckles
“Yes cousin Ed!” Kenny replies
“You’re going to be an uncle soon!” Kyro smiles

“That Ankh is too dangerous.” Zablex said as he sat down, cradling his injured arm.

Kyro had already left with the ankh and Kenny

“Where is the mummy?” Jake asked
“I told you, The Mummy is safe!” Jamie Carrie sighed
“How is it safe? It’s dangerous and needs to be experimented on!” Jake growls
“And it will, it’s in the hands of top men!” Jamie sighs
“Who?” Agent Marcus asks
“Top men…” Jamie smirks
The sarcophagus was closed on the mummy and it was put into a crate surrounded by others
2 Likes

Keddagsadz looked at the Ankh. “Drop it.” He said, drawing out his sword.

1 Like

The ankh had been taken by Kyro and so had the mummy, they were in CIA hands
@Runa

Keddagsadz teleported into the truck containing it, taking the Ankh. “This is too dangerous for you to be trusted with.” He warned those in the truck, blade drawn as a just in case. “So I will be taking and destroying it.”

2 Likes

The swat agents revealed their guns

“How the heck am I gonna explain this to my folks?” Zablex wondered out loud, referring to his broken arm.

Keddagsadz waited in place. “I wouldn’t if I were you.” He growls.

Jeff walks over to Zablex, holding a pendant in which was a pink gem. “Like this.” He said as it started to glow, and Zablex’s arm started to heal.

Eliza looks at it, pursing her lips. “You tripped? There are a lot of normal ways to break your arm, as long as you don’t have it petrified at the time.”

“Oh.” Eliza watches with curiosity. “Or that, I suppose.”

One of them stunned him

He would teleport away before they could, somewhere where no one would be able to see him.

1 Like

And so they got away with the ankh, it was another success for the CIA

OOC: the king picked up the Ankh and took it with him. I thought that was implied, but I guess not.

Christine saw Keddagsadz in the van next to hers. Here we go again…

OOC: I thought it’s implied here that the car had the ankh

IC: Kyro has the Ankh

OOC: And I thought this would imply “whatever vehicle the Ankh was in.”

The car was miles away but Keddagsadz got something…

A fake Ankh

OOC: And I was as well, with Keddagsadz taking and attempting to destroy the Ankh, disappearing with it. And seeing as how you explicitly stated who took the Ankh, and Keddagsadz would have been able to see it being taken, he’d know that it was the Ankh and would take it.

IC: The King inspected the Ankh, before walking away to his former castle with the cursed object, ready to subject it to the same fate that the Crown had faced.

2 Likes

OOC: man I almost died (no joke, a kid at my school brought in a lighter, covered me in deodorant and attempted to burn me, now my clothes are burnt) my five real life friends hate me and attempted to hit me, I see a post telling me to take the Egyptian stuff from mctoran so I do, thinking it’ll be simple and… well… you saw how that went

IC: The swat troopers grabbed Keddagsadz
@Runa