Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Zablex was a bit confused but tried not to move his arm until it was fully healed.

Kyro looked at the real ankh and smiled Keddagsadz would be so ticked

Soon, the vehicles arrived back at the CIA HQ. “Vault away the mummy and his Ankh. And do not let single soul ever know of its existence.” Christine ordered.

1 Like

Zablex began thinking about what he saw just now: a dude literally getting his spirit sucked out of his body by an ancient relic and absorbed into it; he was definitely going to be getting nightmares from that and subsequent therapy for those nightmares.

OOC: I’m pretty sure that also will mean he gets some level of, kinda obligatory in modern literature, PTSD.

They would find that Keddagsadz wasn’t there. He was elsewhere, with the real Ankh in hand, the one he’d taken after seeing where it had been taken and taking it back himself, knowing that it was better off destroyed.

1 Like

Zablex was starting to go into shock, trying to steady his shaky breathing as the scene of Justin’s death replayed over and over in his mind.

Jeffrey tried to think quick. “Zablex. Zablex can you hear me?” He asks, trying to think of what to do.

Zablex definitely heard and registered Jeff’s voice but remained in shock.

“The king is still dangerous ms Warren, but I applaud your efforts in getting the mummy and Ankh!” Jamie Carrie smirks

“Where is the mummy?” Jake asked
“I told you, The Mummy is safe!” Jamie Carrie sighed
“How is it safe? It’s dangerous and needs to be experimented on!” Jake growls
“And it will, it’s in the hands of top men!” Jamie sighs
“Who?” Agent Marcus asks
“Top men…” Jamie smirks
The sarcophagus was closed on the mummy and it was put into a crate surrounded by others

Meanwhile, Christine rested in the CIA’s infirmary, recovering from the injuries she had received on this mission.

“Hello agent warren!” Dr Edwin smirks “seems you’ve been shot…”

Bailey blinks. “Did someone spike my drink or did some bootleg Indiana Jones stuff just happen?”

1 Like

“That’s, uh… that’s one way to put it.” Eliza sighs, rubbing her temples with one hand. “It’s been a long day.”

“Yeah. Too long, to be honest” he sighs. He needed rest.

1 Like

Jeffrey nods his head. “Agreed.” He said.

“You know…” Kyro mutters “If this Ankh is real, what else could there be out there?”