Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Mokuzai shrugs and hops on

“Only one civilization knew about them, and they were quite prosperous until one king came into power. His greed and powerlust are what made the kingdom disappear. I don’t want that happening to our world.” He said. “Here’s my number. I’ll be in touch.” He says, listing off his phone number.

The train would take him to a station somewhat near the mountain he was being pulled towards.

Rodian writes it down, in his small note pad.

Eventually, Zablex gets off at a junction that would allow him to get to NYC.

Mokuzai nods Fate is convienent. Nice He jumps off the train with his suitcase

Ike waves bye and waits for his stop

He waves back then begins the next leg on his trip home.

I wonder how long it will be before the news outlets start talking about the Conduits being awoken? he thought.

Elizabeth comes to a stop, taking a breather right outside the cave. Her pendant is all but level with the ground, the necklace tugging against her neck. It seemed that this was it. Taking a deep breath, she walks into the cave.

“Hello?”

Jeff turned to her. “Another one!” He says. “I assume the floating necklace brought you here?”

She stops, one hand reaching up to grab the necklace. Not even a hello? “Er, yes. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you?”

“I would know that it’ll stop tugging like that if you walk over that.” He said, pointing to the circle. “And that it is a Conduit capable of drawing seemingly magical abilities out of gemstones.”

She obediently steps into the circle. “I’m sorry, can you say that again?”

The pendant falls back to normal. “The necklace there is one that can harness the almost magical abilities within a gem.” He said. “Specifically the one it has in it. What type of gem would that be, perchance?”

Her grip on the necklace shifts, offering him the chance to see for himself. “It’s an opal.” Wait, did he say the gem was magical?

“Alright.” He says, moving a rock away from the wall. “Focus on your necklace, and on this rock. It’d probably be easier if you point at it or something.”

“Uh… sure.” She tries to keep the skepticism out of her voice. She stares at the rock, wondering what this stranger would do when nothing happened.

Zablex arrived at home safely and not at an hour that would cause his family to worry.

Rodian watches closely, wondering what would happen.

Out of the gem shot a rainbow colored laser of sorts(albeit slower than an actual laser would be), which curved to hit the rock she was pointing at.

1 Like

Rodian notes what he saw and writes it down. His notepad only has his power and the one he just saw, as he doesn’t know the others.

Zablex goes about his day as normal: martial arts and music practice and schoolwork.

He does this to respect Jeff’s wishes to lay low about the Conduits as that would not be very helpful to him.

In his spare time, he looks over what info he has on the lore surrounding Conduits and adding a couple of his own notes to it. Or he is reading some stories he has in his own bookshelf.