Conduit: Race for Power

The group traveled to Estonia after their Conduits had been activated. There, they came across Christine, who shot Justin in the head, then found a guy from the past who was sent to the future after struggling over a powerful artifact with the king of the fallen kingdom.

Name: Myrsky
Appearance: Tall, thin. Wears bright silver helmet, chestplate with pauldrons, open-handed gauntlets, and tall boots. Has a green scarf. Helmet has two gems vertically above eyeholes. Has white hair going down just above her shoulders, barely peeking out of her helm.
Place of Origin: Fallen Kingdom of Helmitki Kunin
Conduit Type: Helmet, bladed fans.
Gemstone: Emerald, Quartz, Moonstone(fans)
Personality/Bio: Seemingly detached; floaty; usually calm, even in battle.
Misc: One of the Voima Eliitti, uses bladed fans

Name: Fred
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes
Place of origin: Chicago (formerly, is currently studying abroad)
Conduit type: An amulet with a horizontally angled metal ring at the end, as a sort of “planet ring”
Gemstone: Meteorite.
Personality/bio: Fred is an astronomer, and has been interested in the stars for most of his life. What was on e a hobby has now evolved into a career and a skill. Fred can use
His knowledge of star formations to predict the weather, date and climate, find his way back when he is lost, and make astrological predictions.

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure if you can handle another character right now. With all your other RPs(which is around 6 others, if I recall)you’re running, Justin, who you’ve told us yourself isn’t dead, Christine, and the entire CIA(which I’m not the happiest about you controlling really, but eh, roll with the punches and all that), I don’t think you can handle another character and develop them effectively.

2 Likes

Okay. It’s just that I don’t plan on bringing Justin back any time soon, and the CIA don’t really have anything to do at the moment. I wanted to add a new character to keep the RP fresh.

Name: Loimu
Appearance: Average height, scrappy build. Normal Voima Eliitti armor. Red headband with tassels peeking out from under helmet. Bright red hair that goes to about the middle of her back.
Conduit Type: Helmet, left gauntlet(underside)
Gemstone: Ruby, Quartz, Sunstone(gauntlet)
Personality/Bio: Passionate, easy to anger. Very prone to outbursts of both rage and happiness. Warm towards those she sees as family.
Misc: One of the Voima Eliitti, uses a mace.

1 Like

Name: Hope
Appearance: short and scrawny with short blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Place of origin: Scotland
Conduit type: ring
Gemstone: Alexandrite
Personality: Hope is talkative and friendly, as well as mischievous and witty. She also has a tendency to be very sarcastic.
Misc: she is a black belt in karate.

So do i choose the conduit’s power?
(@Runa)

Accepted.

And no you don’t. That’s kinda the part of the gimmick of this RP: You ‘choose’ the power, but you don’t know what the power is.

1 Like

Oh.
That is really cool, tbh.
When can I join in?

Go right ahead. I’ll tell you the ability of your gem shortly.

1 Like

Name: Ryöppy
Appearance: Shorter, thin. Normal Voima Eliitti armor. Blue fabric bracelet. Somewhat shaggy blonde hair that just barely peeks out of the top of the face-hole in his helmet.
Conduit Type: Helmet, whip
Gemstone: Sapphire, Quartz, Kunzite(whip hilt)
Personality/Bio: Generally calm, however can go into cold anger if certain things happen. Adapts easily and good at wearing away at an opponent.
Misc: One of the Voima Eliitti, uses a whip

1 Like

Name: Kenny
Appearance: Brown hair, red jacket, red baseball cap
Place of Origin: London, England
Conduit Type: Ring
Gemstone: Lapis Lazuli
Personality/Bio: Nerdy, a bit of a loser, geeky
Misc: Sometimes uses a kitchen knife

1 Like

Seems good for the most part, but could you maybe give me something small for his personality or his bio? Don’t need a lot, and will probably still be accepted with pretty much anything you put in there, but I do wan’t to know a bit about the character.

Darn, forgot that sory

1 Like

It’s fine. You’re all good.

Can I join now?

1 Like

Yeah.

Name: Keddagsadz
Appearance: Note: All metal armor is a dark silver except for right gauntlet, which is the same almost white silver as the rest of the conduits.
Metal helmet*, glove-style metal gauntlets**, metal boots, slim metal chestplate with no pauldrons, but ridges above the openings for the arms. Brown hair, reddish brown eyes. Slim face and build. Ragged black cape on back.
Conduit Type: Gauntlet(right arm)
Gemstone: Spinel, Quartz, Calcite(specifically optical calcite), Celestine, Pearl
Personality/Bio: Very angry and determined, not afraid to strike down any who oppose him.
Misc: Former King. Incredible eyesight

*Three ridges going along the top of the head, one in the center and one on each side, flays out near bottom. Opening looks like a five-pointed star, but with the space between the bottom two points cut away, and the top point significantly smaller.
**Right gauntlet has the five gemstones going down the forearm, all four clear in color, except the middle one, which is the pearl.

2 Likes

Name: Edwardo Syd
Appearance:
Place of Origin: London, England
Conduit Type: Necklace, amethyst
Personality/Bio: Edwardo is Kenny’s evil cousin, he works with his cousin and wants the conduits so he can gain ultimate power and take over the world (I know original)
Misc: Always caries a gun, CIA scientist, evil, will kill anyone who gets in his way

Accepted.