Constraction Pieces in Modern Lego Sets

Pretty sure that piece predated the Star Wars constraction sets.

1 Like

It was first released with the first wave of SW constraction sets

2 Likes

The newest Ninjago wave introduced a new short blade piece, which could be very useful for Constraction MOCs.

Eh it’s another melee weapon in gold. They’re too thick to be daggers, all I see is dragon horns.

5 Likes

Maybe a short sword for matoran sized mocs?

1 Like

We’re talking about bionicle anyway; there’s no need to be all real world accurate on what works and what doesn’t.

I thought Likus was talking aesthetically, could be wrong though.

1 Like

I mean if not for weapons armor, blades, wings, etc. it’s a good peice for everything.

1 Like

‘we’ did it, boys

the future of bionicle is apparently exo force

5 Likes

That’s a new ball joint connector.

3 Likes

Same piece as before, but yes, newer mold. No more holes in the socket for some reason. Still merges with a 2x2 brick, so unfortunately nothing new it does other than remove a possible connection point.

I wonder if it was done to make the sets look more ‘adult-oriented’ and less toy-like (still have a long way to go in that regard).

Oh, and here’s box art I guess:

5 Likes

What I don’t get is why they decided to inhibit hip poseability when there’s already a piece designed for ballpoint hips on system.

Also, I like how the set has four different types of joints.

3 Likes

Are those new joints

Man, those shoulders are not lookin’ very good. The set seems like it can’t raise its arms past 45 degrees.

4 Likes

Also, is it just me or are the arms really low down on the body?

5 Likes

The arms are really low down on the body.

3 Likes

Just roughly traced the proportions. What even is this

11 Likes

Well, after Iron Man 3, Tony stopped using the suits himself; maybe he stopped making them to human proportions?

4 Likes

iron man’s injecting steroids directly into his traps

also, never skip right leg day

2 Likes

I think his legs are only muscular from the sides; from the front on they’re both incredibly thin and completely straight.

1 Like

The general arm position is meant to imply the shoulders are actually running further up into his body than they actually are, but uh

posing completely ruins that

so

3 Likes