Contrails fill the sky.
Booming thunder, but no rain.
Here the Angels sing.

Side
Back
Flickr Link

Top-Half Zoom
Bottom-Half Zoom
(The transparent dino-tail is a LEGO factory mold that I got long ago)

57 Likes

This is awesome dude. From the lance weapon to the jet legs and the aerodynamic head, it’s all incredible. And then you added a drone sidekick?! You get right out of here with your kickass MOCs. You’re making us amateurs all look bad! lol

1 Like

What a nice stick he has

2 Likes

Dang. Those jet legs are awesome and the detailing in the torso is real nice.

1 Like

Normally I would hate the chest, but on this MOC, it just looks amazing.

1 Like

nice haiku

2 Likes

This gives me such an Exo-Force vibe, I love it! I thought that drone was the head at first, then I realized it wasn’t attached.

2 Likes

The overall aesthetic is amazing, the torso is probably the best part.

@Ven moc spotlight?

1 Like

It needs more pictures for a MOC spotlight.

3 Likes

He put links to more pictures, does that count?

1 Like

I didn’t see that, sorry.

2 Likes

@BlackboltJohnson Thank you! The drone was a late addition that I felt would add more to the mecha-theme of the MOC, glad to see people enjoy it!

@EvilLobsterKing Thank you!

@HewksDKowlihad Thanks! Nice to see someone noticed it was a haiku.

@jayzor17 Thanks! I was surprised to see some people mistook the drone for a head, maybe it was positioned too close to the MOC?

@Vicroen @Morgy Thank you both! I spent a majority of the time working on the torso. It’s built around one of those Nexo-Knight shield-holder things.

@Jakanader I usually prefer to deeplink alternate photos and/or the gallery, so the post is less cluttered and people can choose to see the other angles if they want. I guess it’s just a force of habit from my time on other forums lol.

1 Like

I was just expecting there to be a head, and the drone is almost in the right position (a bit too high and a bit too far backwards)

Awesome MOC!

Love the use of the police handcuffs on the back of the legs
And the whole concept of his lower legs being actual jet engines

Nice colour as well. I love my complementary light grey xD

1 Like

@jayzor17 There is a head though lol. It’s right above the 4x4 dish, with the trans-red eye.

@TheRockBrick Thank you! Initially they were just there for detail, but then I realized i could add an extra set of thrusters. Gotta love light grey!

1 Like

Wha-? Oh. I feel so dumb for not realizing that, thanks for pointing it out!

1 Like

DETAIL IS AMAZING. Also, this is so creative with the rocket head and everything.

That’s not the head.

Oof, it still looks nice

1 Like