Cool/Obscure Star Wars Theories

Well I know this for this article!

That has to be the most loosely-based theory I’ve ever heard.

The “no incineration” thing isn’t even in the context of that. At all.

It’s stated in Star Wars canon that they were killed by a brigade of Stormtroopers.

1 Like

There is an actual theory that Leia is Snoke. I wish I was making this up.

You think Storm troopers could aim that well? considering there was a canon explination that the storm-troopers couldn’t hit anything because their blasters were sabotaged

@Chronicler Yes I do believe that Rey is Luke’s daughter but apart of me doesn’t think that because it almost seems expected. I do think that she most likely is but at the same time, I’m not 100% sure.

@Spiderus_Prime I’ve heard that theory and it’s interesting.

@jacques Haha yep I’ve heard that one. I hope whoever made that theory was joking.

@Winterstorm345 Yep I actually think that explanation makes a lot of sense.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Remember, Owen and Beru’s death was shown after Ben Kenobi spoke about the precision of Stormtroopers. It’s heavily implied, if not outright confirmed that Stormtroopers were behind it.

Could Boba Fett have been there and done it? Sure, but there’s no evidence that he did, and why include him? It doesn’t further the plot any more than having it just be a bunch of Stormtroopers.

Plus, I don’t think the Stormtroopers being poor shots was intentional. The heroes were protected by plot armor, and the fans just made a joke out of it…and I think the sabotage thing was just a theory…

2 Likes

Well at the very least it would have had to have been flame troopers, the amount of burning was too much to have been delivered by blasters alone

1 Like

That’s certainly possible. Or they could have hit a power generator, or something of that nature. I doubt we’ll ever know…

Jek Porkins actually survived the first Death Star attack and became a government agent in the 1930’s. Sounds crazy, but it’s true.

1 Like

Haha cool theory!

It helps that the same actor who plays Jek Porkins also played one of the government agents in Raiders of the Lost Ark :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well TFU is now considered non-cannon, so it’s a possibility.

1 Like

Yes actually. Primarily because unlike the main protagonists in the Star Wars series, Owen and Beru were unarmed.

#Top. Men.

4 Likes

And liked Han Solo became a Professor, Darth Vader becomes a Lion, Luke Skywalker became a Clown, Mace Windu survived that fall and lose his eye and become a Secret Agent, Jin-Gon fought Batman, & Poe is The First Mutant.

4 Likes

Haha didn’t notice that I’ll watch to watch out for it next time I watch it!

Did any hear about the latest theory that Rouge One’s Jyn is Rey’s Mom?

R2D2 is a sith lord.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVT-vzjVAAE8MLw.jpg

6 Likes

@CunningCondor

Yousa in big doodoo dis time!

2 Likes

@Spiderus_Prime Yep I heard that theory, it would be a pretty cool twist.

@CunningCondor LOL now that would be a shocking!

So, maybe gallius rax is snoke?