Cool stuff about you

Tell us trivial but neat information about yourself that makes you unique.

As for me, I’m the fourth person in my family to have my name. The only son of an only son and so on.

3 Likes

I’m the 7th child of the 7th child of the 7th son of the 7th son.
/
Does this count?

I have three names not including my last name.

I’m involved in three sports, two choirs, a quartet, a musical almost as many advanced classes as possible, and hike regularly. (I have no time😅)

I am related to the 27th president though my moms side.

I had a ancestor that killed Julius Caesar and also a Roman Senator, also I somewhat related to Jim Bowie, so My Family been all the major tragic events in the centuries.

1 Like

I’m Asian. That’s cool right?

2 Likes

I like Bonkles.

[details=This was meant to be hidden, but for some reason it doesn’t work.][quote=“ELE109, post:1, topic:43547”]
Trivial
[/quote][/details]
Wait, nononNONONononnOO!!!

I had an ancestor that was Julius Caesar.

8 Likes

My great great grandfather apparently invented he defroster, so I’ve been told.

I fought one of the hidden Kombatants in MK9 by accident.

Andre the Black Nerd replied to my comment once.

That’s about it. Other than that my life has nothing going on.

2 Likes

My ancestors were boring. Though I guess the moves to the America’s from Germany during the Thirty Years War, does that count? I have a pretty good Sméagol impression, if I say so myself, I like Jar-Jar, I play Trombone, I like pizza, though my second favorite food is waffles. Oh, and my mom let me have a room dedicated to Legos only.

My English Teacher is making us read the Shakespeare play, do tell which one (Caesar was stabbed a lot)

1 Like

I have a scar on my forehead I got when I was 1.9 years old via tripping over a shoelace and landing face-first on a pink, plastic toy teacup. Doctors said the scar would go away as I got older, but here I am at 20 and it’s visible plain as day. RIP my left eyebrow.

I have a really big Transformers collection. Like, REALY big. Last I counted I had roughly a hundred pieces. That was also several years ago. Now I’d estimate I have somewhere from a hundred fifty to two hundred pieces. I really should take head count.

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

My last name only goes 4 generations back because daddy issues

I’m always second in my class, but the first one is always a different person

I was once clotheslined… by a clothesline.

Watch out for those buggers.

3 Likes

My grandfather had spoken out against the Chinese government when it moved to occupy Taiwan after the Communist revolutionaries took over the mainland. He got blacklisted and had to move to America and only got his name cleared not too long ago.

I’m related to Dr. Livingstone, but I don’t remember how. (he’s deceased obviously.)

2 Likes

I have two middle names.
My great grandpa fought in World War II
I was playing an .io game and started a trend of everyone naming themselves BLANK cel.
I have a condition where everyone thinks I write posts in an edgy tone.

4 Likes

I have two middle names
my family technically spans three continents
I am a first generation American
my big toes are bent inwards. It’s a trait all men have on my dad’s side of the family