Corrupted

Tendrils of dark energy energy enveloped the kneeling Toa, piercing his armor and extingishing the light from his soul. His eyes glowed blood red as the last bit of goodness inside him died. Slowly, he raised his head to face his new master.

This one takes place in an alternate reality, as I’m well aware the main universe Takanuva was never corrupted by Makuta. As always, I’d love any feedback! Let me know if you want more of these.

21 Likes

Looks really freaking rad! Love the flavor text!

My only critiques are that Makuta’s eye is a little sloppy looking (not bad, though), and the lighting seems a little inconsistent (but again, not bad).

Overall, though, this looks really cool!

1 Like

Thank you! I had some trouble with his eye, so it turned out odd.

1 Like

Sure thing!

What program did you use for this?

1 Like

Oh boy. I use a very bootlegged combination of WeVideo (for greenscreening), VFX studio (for smoke, lighting, etc), and a few other apps depending on what I need. It’s a miracle that it turns out half decent. I plan to make the switch to photoshop, I just need to learn how to properly use it.

1 Like

Oh boy, does sound complicated!

Photoshop or GIMP are great resources to learn! They’re also fairly easy, so you shouldn’t have many problems!

A lot of the green screening and visual effects you can do right in Photoshop or GIMP too!

Good luck, dude!

1 Like