*Cough* I'm Alive-ish

I’m well… Alive. Yey.

This community has changed a lot since I was active, there’s a lot of new faces… also @NoCashValue and @Altron seem to be dead which is a shame. They’re good people.

Anyway, for the five of you that still are around, I’m alive. I’m doing things with meds and therapy so my brain is in a much much better place now.

The site redesign is throwing me off… It’s too bright of a blue. Too much like Twitter.

So um… anyway, I hope you all have had a good… what has it been, six months? A year, depending on how you count? I’d like to kinda reintegrate back into the community, seeing as how I’m doing 'aight. I’d like to get up to date on stuff that’s happened since I’ve been off the radar.

I call upon the old gods, @Political_Slime, @John_Smith, @Vuhii, @OculusNuva, @Ekorak, @Nyran, @Scarilian, @Ventum, @Payinku and @anon68675807.

And also hi to the majority of you who are too new to know me. =3

19 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s going on in your life?

Welcome back man!

Sorry, but “leaving/returning” topics are now disallowed.

3 Likes

Welcome back Bio! It’s awesome to see you again. (I legit did a little squeal when I saw your notification). Unfortunately, like LM just said, these sorta topics ain’t allowed any more, due to the influx of many more users on here.

Anyway, if you want back into the CHC/TARDIS communities, you know who to ask! :smiley:

5 Likes