Crafts and Hobbies

Continuing the discussion from Calvin and Hobbes:

What other things do you like to do outside of BIONICLE and MOCing?

I like to create my own board games and am researching/playing other card games (TCG,CCG ect) in order to make my own.
I also have made a couple on non-BIONICLE masks also.

So what do you like to do? Share below along with any pictures if you wish.

5 Likes

i draw like…a lot in case anyone had NO idea yet haha
other than that, i used to do origami all the time in middle school.

as i was in the middle of typing this, i thought “i wonder if there’s such a thing as bionicle origami” and it actually exists

5 Likes

interesting bionicle oragam. I also dabbled in origami in middle school too, I also did alot of paper airplanes around that time too kinda go hand in hand though.

1 Like

i remember one time i spent an entire week just making cootie catchers and coloring them to look like monsters
they started getting allover the house and since it was annoying everyone i had to put them away :confused:

1 Like

sounds like me with the paper airplanes, made so many they had to go.

1 Like

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards when I am not buying Bonkles. At the moment I am just ordering specific cards off of Amazon instead of going out and getting packs and tins. I know two really good sellers and they usually have the cards I want.

Also I have my DA account and Tumblr blog where I post stuff… so there is that too.

2 Likes

Collecting figures, model kit building, and videogames. Drawing ofcourse

I’m gonna make a Whale Shark in my Marine Biology class out of plastic materials.

2 Likes

I love to draw and play video games

1 Like

I don’t really have any other hobbies; just LEGO…

1 Like

I draw sometimes,but i suck so i don’t do it very often…

Otherwise,I read pretty much all day long.

I dabble in most of the major arts (music, writing, drawing, etc.)

I draw, write, tinker, fix, sing, pastel, and make masks for my face.

Sign me up :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are my hobbies 1.Play competitive Halo. 2. painting custom clones (even though that trend is over:( )

1 Like

Well… YOU ARE EXACLTY LIKE ME!!! But yah I also dable in doing funny little cartoons and doodles, and other than that not to much! So yah, @ChaoticTempleKnight is my clone confirmed!! :laughing: /s

1 Like

Update on that: it looks terrible so far.

1 Like

I do video editing- Wait… those are Boinicle related.

Hm… Wow, I really don’t have any non-Bionicle related hobbies since fall started :P. Whenever I’m not doing school or shores it seems to be something Bionicle related. Or Nintendo :P.

1 Like

I mostly play games and write. I want to take up drawing as a side thing however.

I Draw,Write,Video Making,MOCing,Collecting,Jellyfishing,etc.