Cringy Bionicle stuff

and yes I made these.

OH GOD

those are like some of the bottom level of my youtube poops.

You know what? I take back what I said about the Piraka kidnapping an Alt rock band: That is actually the greatest thing ever.

A thought occured to me: I actually don’t mind “nuva-boobs”…as long as it is done tastefully. What do I mean by that?

Simply put: Why did you give your MOC a female figure? If it was a stylistic or artistic choice, I cannot fault that if a good amount of effort was put in. I once saw a MOC on Tumblr that would be seen as “cringeworthy” and it was certainly lewd, but It was a pretty complex MOC. It was a MOC I probably wouldn’t make, but I cannot get angry at it. Credit where credit is due.

Ultimately it is a case-by-case basis for me. I am not going to jump on bandwagon, but at the same time I do have standards. And let’s get real for a second: The vast majority of Bionicle fans are adults at this point.

1 Like

The legitimately worst thing I personally came across , actually two things is Mr Cup Of Fail and TumaLord…god I still remember that Gali vid the latter made…the horror. MCOF was just a frickin jerk. They thought TTV was paid to say nice things about G2 lmao and their obnoxious G2 bashing was insanely immature. Try sitting through one of their “reviews” and I’m sure you’ll forget what happiness feels like

Yeah he’s done some pretty weird (and jerky) stuff on the internet, such as saying slurs, insulting people for no real reason, it’s time to stop imo.

at least you don’t have to worry about him here.

Oh heck , but just in case he drops in here and sees me for the first time in two years I’m just going to admit he was right about G2 being a failure. I just don’t like his content , still don’t but he did make some good points in his videos. I don’t want to be the subject of his next “rant”. Plus it was his opinion , and I can respect that

ayy the irony

2 Likes

Well maybe he speed past!
-Krekka

In all honesty I loved that part

I always thought it was “Maybe he sneak-passed!” or “Maybe he sneaked past”…

Hard to tell

Clears my throat

“WIND FLYYYYYYY!!!”

Also:
“WE’RE EVERYWHERE YOU SEE
LOOK OUT WE MIGHT BE REAL
THIS TIME WE GOT YOU
CAUGHT UP IN A DREEEAM”
-tbh I like that song but the lyrics are… not as well put as they could have been-
This is all just my opinion X’D

Funnily enough I un-ironically like that song…

At the very least it’s fun as heck to play on the drums.

3 Likes

I like it too, I just felt like the lyrics at that part specifically came off a little odd. I love how it sounds though ^o^

1 Like

Go into the BIONICLE 2016 topic and take a look at anything I posted. I support very little of what I said there. I once said that people should buy BIONICLE sets regardless of quality to ensure the success of G2, which is just a bit absurd. This is in addition to some rather childish behavior and defensiveness when it came to arguments. Big apologies if anyone had to deal with me in 2016.

(Also “Quality Fanart.” Oops.)

I completely agree

1 Like

Another addition to this topic:
NSFW bonkles in any way shape or form
…I’m dead
Quite honestly it’s pretty much bad in general for there to be things out not safe for work based on different fandoms and it’s worse if it’s bonkles as ahem THEY CANT REPRODUCE. I am on thin ice saying this tbh so judge me as you see fit thy mods. Like searching Tumblr legitimately scares me these days , looking through the Bionicle tag and finding that junk. Guess this could apply to many other fandoms as well and thankfully Bionicle was not badly affected by the big “pop culture r34” blitz started in the 2000’s

3 Likes

This will happen to every fandom, whether love is canon or not.
It is one of the rules of the internet after all.

4 Likes

So basically ever since the internet became practical to use in daily life.

It wasn’t exactly around for very long before that.

1 Like