Cringy Bionicle stuff

I actually did not mind Sidorak, and Web of shadows is my favorite Bionicle movie, maybe tied with TLR.

4 Likes

I donā€™t consider Sidorak horrible in the movie - and I certainly like the movie - I just donā€™t much care for his whiny moment(s).

1 Like

jesus, that was cringy.

canā€™t even sound like an old dwarf.

horrible stopmotion, cringy voices, ā€œEchmooā€, the random mask change, whereā€™s the bleach gummi bottle?

5 Likes

I thought it suited him. he has the power, however he has no clue what he is doing, and Roodaka ACTUALLY had the power, and knows exactly what she was doing.

It shows how pathetic he is and how much control he lacks.

(but yeah, Sidorak would have been cooler if he was actually menacing and convincing. I am content with what we got though)

7 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t disagree with the characterizationā€¦ more so the movieā€™s execution of it.

2 Likes

yeah, it was rather lackluster.

(Then again, I would be lying if I said I considered much of Bionicleā€™s visual mediaā€¦goodā€¦)

2 Likes

besides the commercials, mate.

5 Likes

DYING

5 Likes

That comment on the video is so mean xD

1 Like

Iā€™m re-watching MoL.

10 minutes in and I can see why Ta-koro got overran by rahkshi,

9 Likes

To be honest, the only thing the Rahkshi did was tear holes in walls and commit acts of petty vandalism. Which somehow caused the entire city to sink.

8 Likes

oh jesus he found ask greg

17 Likes

oh jesus no.

9 Likes

29 Likes

13 Likes

I eagerly await the response to this.

2 Likes

Greg hates FNAF.

20 Likes

I cringe at the thought of Greg google searching ā€œMangleā€ afterwards :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/BxGeX2T.jpg

And letā€™s not forget about those Solek jokes I saw on the comments section of TTVā€™s youtube channel, long before I made an account on these message boards.

14 Likes

congrats

he has have been roasted by the story writer of bionicle

gg, SammyMartin2000

3 Likes