Cringy Bionicle stuff

Searching “Bionicle memes” is just too entertaining…":laughing:

11 Likes

This thread.

Nah but I thought TLR was pretty unbearable, even compared to the Miramax films. Also some of the questions in the Ask Greg topic on the Lego Message Boards.

3 Likes

I HAVE STARED INTO THE DEPTHS OF MINECON CRINGE COMPILATIONS, BUT NOTING COULD HAVE PREPARED ME FOR WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO WITNESS NEXT!

7 Likes

He cried during Paul blart

9 Likes

this + the relationship topic is tempting me to leave the bionicle community

2 Likes

I got double vids yo.

1. JALLER X HAHLI TRIBUTE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFXU0b6OyMw
  2. Bionicle… Wedding?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-JJUJxF_rI

Some people buy bionicles to play with them and have them fight evil…
Others buy them to have them marry each other…

4 Likes

The Piraka kidnapping The All-American rejects. I get it Lego, Move along is a good song…But why? And how does that make any sense? How did TAAR get into the Bionicle Universe?

Plus the PIRAKA kidnapping an Alt Rock band just reeks of cheese. Yes, I’ll take some Protodermis wine with that cheese.

3 Likes

Pretty much any promotional material involving the Piraka is almost always cringy… they even have a rap “album” cover :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

That is the greatest thing ever.

3 Likes

I dunno about you, but that’s AMAZING.

Guess I’ll plug the awful thing I made. It’s pretty cringy.

2 Likes

I’d say that is more of a poster than an album cover, but I love it…

1 Like

People in this thread seem to share a common issue. I keep seeing the word “cringy” used to describe certain material regarding the Piraka and their promotional advertising. I believe the correct vocabulary to use in these instances would fall more along the lines of terms such as “tight”, “gnarly”, “rockin’”, “metal”, “beast”, “2legit2quit” (or the acceptable substitute “2cool4school”), or a solid exclamation of “totally rad.”

Everybody, please make sure you’re aware of your definitions before these mistakes get out of hand. Thank you.

13 Likes

Hello there my fellow kids! What is hanging?

11 Likes

My neck.

16 Likes

Dang.

That’s metal.

3 Likes

got two!
first of all, people putting bonkles in just odd positions

secondly, this=

what does thok have to do with kinder suprise eggs?
i mean, the ‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘reviewer’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’ just unwraps the egg, assembles the toy, and then just poses thok for a bit

12 Likes

Well you see, the reason Thok is there is because he’s supposed to be clickbait. Those little scamps love Kinder Eggs (either though 99% of them have probably never heard of them due to them being banned in America, them). So this guy tried to mix them both to get views. But what he doesn’t know is that kids these days don’t even know what Bionicle is. Kids these days don’t play with toys, they play with IPods, IPhones, and most common of them all, IPads!

But hey, he tried.

3 Likes

The only thing remotely related is the fact that Thok is “eggshell white” as opposed to the traditional “cream white”

6 Likes

I wonder why Lego decided to make a new shade of white just for this one set. Why not just make it regular white?

3 Likes

Probably to contrast his already white teeth

4 Likes