Cuphead

A pencil drawn platformer using 1930’s visual/aesthetics by Studio MDHR.

I heard about Cuphead awhile back, but the reputation sparked immensely and I like the personality this game have.

8 Likes

I saw someone play the demo for this a while ago, and thought it looked cool. I plan on getting it at some point.

i have Cuphead, and let me tell you, it is hard. You will find yourself die many times, infact they even have an area that will tell you how many times you have died in the game.

2 Likes

the tutorial is truly the dark souls of platformers

1 Like

It’s really hard. I played the tutorial and I couldn’t get past for the first jump for 6 minutes. After 26 minutes, I still couldn’t beat the first level. Absolute madness.

Jokes aside, Cuphead is probably the most unique game of 2017, period; all thanks to it’s wonderful artstyle, and I don’t think I need to explain that. From what I’ve seen, Cuphead is a Megaman X-Contra sort of deal, and it’s also very difficult. I don’t have Cuphead. From the gameplay I’ve seen, it takes a lot of dedication to beat and I think I’d rather just watch someone flawlessly beat a boss than having to do it myself.

3 Likes

This game is absolutely wonderful to watch; I wish I had the system to play it. The style is so unique and satisfying, and the game seems to understand how to be simple in a good way.

If you have Steam, it’s available for 20 bucks.

Currently all I have is a Chromebook. Though when I change that, Cuphead might have to be one of the first things I get.

1 Like

So I bought this game and I love it. And yes, they were not kidding when they say this game is hard.

1 Like

cup head is dark souls platformers ???