Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“Vive la Nikidia.” He spat, trying to get up himself.

“Ya, ya. Whatever.” Ryko grabbed the other’s sword and stabbed downward, aiming for his appendix.
@Runa

He screams loudly in pain.

Loudly being a very important descriptor, as it was likely loud enough to alert any nearby guards or civilians.

1 Like

Ryko groaned.
“Ya had ta do that.”
He pulled out a pistol and his sword, before following Asher.
@Wolf_Pack
@Runa

Asher continued down the stairs, a sword taken from the guards ready in his hand.

“Let’s move fast-more will come.” Urged Ryko.
@Wolf_Pack

Sarah would soon see Moenir down by the port. She snuck down that way to try to talk to him.

More guards would run towards Asher and Ryko, muskets in hand.

Moenir stopped shortly at an alley entrance and leaned against the wall. He looked down on the ground and sighed. He didn’t realize that someone was following him.

Sarah walks up to him, after making sure no guards were around. “Oy!” She calls over quietly.

Moenir glances at her,
“Ay?”

“Ain’t you te guy that was there at te battle?” She asks.

“what battle?”
Moenir lied.

“…frick.” swore Ryko. He pulled out his other pistol and fired them at the guards.
“Asher, go! I’ll catch up.”
@Wolf_Pack
@Runa

“Don’t’cha dare lie like that.” She growls. “You were there at the beginnin’ of the invasion and din’t do nothin.”

“May be I like to live, or may be I’m not a soldier. Or may be I’m not even a citizen of this city. Either reason, I had no reason to join in the battle.”

“An’ it’s people like you who I can’t stand.” She said. “Those wit’ nothin’ ta stand for. The city yer in is attacked by an army, an’ ya do nothin 'bout it, even when their occupation will detriment yer chance to go home, wherever that be.”

The guards fire upon him as well, as two of the people in front fall back to treat their wounds.

Ryko yelps in surprise as two bullets hit his arm.
He holsters his pistol and pulls out two vials with a red liquid inside.
He threw them at the soldiers.

“I doubt they would want to deny trade routes.”

“No, but they’d regulate 'em harshly 'til war’s over.” She responds. “Don’t want no weapons gettin’ to the civilians that’ll try ta get rid o’em. So ye won’t be hitchin’ a ride that way. And ye won’t get out normally, don’t want info on ‘em gettin’ out.”

Most soldiers try to jump back away from them as they hit the ground.

The vials crack open and violently explode, two balls of flame erupting from the ground.
Ryko smiled, before throwing another vial at the soldiers.