Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“No problem.” Ryko said.
He shrugged.
“Sneak in?”

Blud raised his head and grabs his drink. Blud takes a sip of his drink, before checking around himself. He would honestly need to find a safer place to rest. He waits until he finishes drinking and leaves the bar, stumbling in the streets.

“How are we going to do that?” asked Asher.

1 Like

“Umm…” Ryko mused.
“Find a spot without guards? I dunno, I’m used to busting in and, well…”

1 Like

“We should probably get in without making a big deal out of it. We’ll find an empty spot but we should go in quietly.” said Asher.

“Yeah.” Ryko agreed.

1 Like

“Someone should cause a distraction to draw guards away from an entrance.” Hans proposes. “That way, we can get in while their distracted.”

Ryko nodded.
“Thats a good idea.”

“Ryko could do it. He seems to like drawing all the enemy’s attention.” Asher said.

1 Like

Ryko snorted.
“You’re not wrong.” He said. “I just hope I can attract enough attention.”
He loaded his pistols. “There it is.” He pointed to the city visible on the horizon.

1 Like

Hans looks on at it in awe.

Sean sees the city. “Shouldn’t be long now, then. I think we could get there by sunrise.”

Ryko nodded.
He sees Hans’ look.
“Never been there?”

He shakes his head. “I’ve only ever heard stories. It’s…amazing.”

Sean nods. “That it is.” He says absentmindedly.

1 Like

Ryko shrugs.
“It’ll look better once those Nikidian pigs are out of there.”

“That I can agree with.” Sean agreed. “And anyone else intending on keeping it from its true land.”

Ryko nodded.
“Right.”

Moenir slept on the cot. He was well used to temporary bedding.

Blud continues down the streets, looking for a good spot to rest.

He might find a somewhat secluded spot beneath an upper pathway. There were no alleys or anything, but it was relatively far from any doors, and the path blocked out any potential weather conditions. Nearby, he might also see an inn.

Hans yawned. He felt almost like he might drift off to sleep.

1 Like

Blud wanders over to the inn, figuring that would be the best place to start.

He’d see the lady at the counter. “Hello.” She said tiredly. “5 Mars for a room.”