Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Ryko sighed.
“And here, I was hoping to have done this without a fight.”
He raised his pistols and fired them at the soldier.

1 Like

One falls, as another fires, and more come towards them.

“This kid’s gonna get himself killed.” Sean muttered.

1 Like

Ryko grinned.
“That’s it…” He rolls forwards, dodging the bullet. He runs towards the wall and stands up flat against it.

1 Like

The guards rush out to go after him, guns loaded and ready to fire.

“Now!” Hans said, rushing towards the city on his horse, Sean following.

1 Like

Ryko slips out two vials, both filled with pink liquid. “Hey, Nik-idiots!” he shouts.
“Over here!” He throws the vials at the guards.

1 Like

Some shoot at Ryko, while two or three shoot at the vials.

Sean and Hans rush into the city, behind the distracted guards.

1 Like

Ryko twists out of the way of the bullets, dodging one and the other grazing his arm. The vials explode on contact with the ground, a violent flash of light, fire, and smoke erupting from each one.

The guards try to shoot through the smoke, but they can’t really see Ryko.

1 Like

Ryko runs into the city, loading his pistols as he got in.
“Run!” He yells to Hans, Sean, and Asher.
@Wolf_Pack

Hans and Sean rush into the city, running into a side street, just in case they had been seen.

1 Like

Ryko looks around quickly, then follows them.
“Now we have to find Sarah…” He told them.

Sean nods. “That sounds like a good idea.”

“We should ditch the horses.” Hans interjects. “Might be a bit suspicious…” He looks up to the upper pathways above them. “And I don’t think they’d fit on those.”

Sarah sighs as she changes up her appearance slightly, foregoing her jacket and tying up her hair, to make it a bit harder for a guard to recognize her as the girl who escaped from prison the day prior.

1 Like

Ryko nodded. “That’d be smart.” He lets his horse go, patting its side and sending it into the town.
“Now, where would Sarah be…?” He wondered.

Sean and Hans did the same. “I don’t know.” Hans said. “What does she look like?”

Sean simply stared above them at the pathways and architecture.

Sarah heads out and wanders the upper levels, looking to see if the person who caused the ruckus in town was the one she’d hoped it was.

1 Like

“Red haired… Kinda scruffy…” Ryko began.
He flapped his hand.
“I’ll know her when I see her. Let’s get onto the upper levels, scout the place out from there.”

“Good idea.” Sean said absentmindedly, going to the nearest set of stairs, which was just around the corner. As if he had seen the layout before.

Hans follows.

Sarah keeps looking down towards the streets for the pair, figuring that if they were anywhere, the guards wouldn’t be far behind.

Ryko follows Sean.
“Hey, you seem like you know this place.”

Asher has been following Sean and Hans.

“I used to live here for most of my life.” Sean told Ryko as he reached the top of the stairs. “That, and keeping up on my research.”

1 Like

Ryko nodded.
“Well, that’ll be of use.” He reached the top and looked around.