Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Sean rolled his eyes. “A fighter, and a good one, but not much of a diplomat.” He muses.

Hans lights up. “Do we have anyone who can get us help from Dezima?” He asked.

1 Like

Blud smiles,
“What about zis pistol in your face?”
He mockingly grins,
“5% chance. I’ve had worse odds.”

Moenir listens in thinking up a solution.

Ryko continues walking, searching for Jacques. He takes a turn and comes across Blud and the officer.
@Jcton

He might see the two facing each other, both flintlocks pointing at each other. There was also a soldier that stumbled back with blood dripping from his soldier.

Ryko grinned. He walked up and stood next to Blud. “I see you’ve found my toy.” he greeted the pirate, pointing both pistols at Jacques.
“You must be new here.”

2 Likes

Jacques does not turn around. “Now now…” He said, weighing his options. “What do you to say to settling this like gentlemen instead of like streetrats?”

2 Likes

ooc: Ryko’s in front of Jacques.

IC:
“Nah, I’m good. I’d rather shoot you here. I’m kind of a ‘streetrat’, as you put it. Never was one for politics, or manners.” He cocked his pistols.

Blud laughs,
“is that so? Well, if he’s your toy, I’m sorry I tend to steal things.”
He glances back at Jacques,
“I’d say my odds are 98 to 2. You should go,before one of us shoots.”

OOC: But Ryko just entered the inn that they’re in, and Jacques was right in the doorway facing Blud, who was inside. So not really.

IC: Jacques quickly leaped to the side of them both, keeping an eye on both. He knew that if they fired, he’d still see the flash of the powder before the shot went off, so he’d have time to mess up their aim if it came to it.

2 Likes

Ryko shrugged.
“It’s fine. He’s annoying, and I don’t personally care who kills him.”
He turned to Jacques, who jumped.
“Oh, you wanna play dirty?”
He holstered a pistol and pulled out a vial filled with blue liquid. “Why not you drink this?” he told Jacques.
@Runa

“I could ask ze same of you.” He says, contemplating shooting the vial.

2 Likes

Ryko produced another vial, with the same color liquid inside.
“How about we both do it? Win-win, or lose-lose. Or are you a coward?” Ryko replied.

Blud raises both hands,
“I prefer to know my liquor before I drink it, so I’ll take my leave.”
He sheathes his sword and takes a step towards the door, watching Jacques movements.

1 Like

Ryko glanced at Blud.
“This isn’t liquor.”

“even better reason for me to go then.”
Blud states.

1 Like

Ryko grins.
“I think you’ll want to see this.”

1 Like

“I am, sir, a pirate and stereotypical one at that. I really only care for gold and thievery.”

1 Like

“Not a coward, but not an idiot.” He says, aiming his pistol and shooting the first vial, then switching to his sword.

Ryko raised an eyebrow.
“Ah.” He turned back to Jacques.
“Hey!” He yelped, as the vial shattered, the blue liquid splashing all over his hand.
“Not cool!” He quickly wiped off the liquid. “Do you know how hard that was to get?” he asked angrily.

1 Like

Blud instinctively leans towards Jacques going to pierce at his side with his cutlass.