Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“Good. We need more of those.” Sarah says. “But we’ll need more allies as well. Gathens has money, so we can gain munitions and leverage. Dezima has technology, specifically siege weapons, so we have firepower, theoretically. A navy and an army would be nice, but I don’t know who nearby has a good army, and the best navy on the continent is on the other side, so they’d take quite a while to get here.” She lists out. “So, I’m still out when it comes to army, but the next best navy is probably Nurwen, just north of Nikidia.” She says. “So we might be able to get to them through Gathens. But still,a land army would be nice.” She says. “Any ideas?”

Ryko moved over to a corner of the room, ripping off a piece of fabric from his ■■■■■ and tying it around his leg, before doing the same with his arm.

OOC: probably something dangerous to say around Blud,
Blud says excitedly,
“Why don’t we send a little thanks for invading us message to Nkidia? Something to knock some pride of their head.”

Sean sighs. “We’re vastly outnumbered.” He responded. “Before we think of battle strategies, we need allies.”

Hans inspects the two maps on the table.

Ryko walks forwards and points to the archipelago.
“What about them?”

Lillan Reytar walks through the streets of Kenasa. “So many soldiers…” he thinks to himself.
“The leaders never mentioned that.” He continued walking. He glanced through the window of a nearby house and saw the group, planning the revolution.
“Hm. Wonder what they’re doing.” He crouched down and listened closer.

Blud questions, why no one has actually wondered why a pirate just waltz into their establishment and offered help, but honestly they must be rather tired,
“Well, you have the Bloodmoon Devils under your control, we will do as you wish, I can take anyone to where you desire and speaking of such I hid a rowboat on the shoreline outside of town, if you need to take a ship out of town, sooner is better, because us pirates are wanted men for a reason, and the Nikidians don’t quite like me for my hat.”

OOC: Are you talking about the Aaoliima Archipelago? If so, my mistake, the two maps are both of just Sadnadia, one the current one, one the one with Kena on it.

IC: Sarah nods to Blud. “Thank ya. I think that a group’f us should leave tonight at midnight fer Gathens, see if we can get us some help from them.” She plans. “But first’ll need to contact th’rest of us, tell them who’ll be helpin’ me out at the top.”

1 Like

ooc: Yeah. Oops.

Ryko continued listening.
“I’ll go.” he volunteered.

Lillan listened with interest from outside the house. “Hmm… Gathens, eh?” He thought to himself.

“Sounds good.”
Blud looks at the Gathenian,
“I’ll need a Gathenian to make sure we bypass their security. They’ve been tighter in the recent years, I bet some local shifts in power.”

Moenir looks at Blud,
[sighs]
“I’ll do it, but I’ll need info from you.”

Blud nods,
“A trade then. I can do that just fine.”

Sarah nods. “If I need to, then, I’ll stay here again.” She says. “Someone needs to.”

Sean shakes his head. “At the moment, you and Ryko are basically the faces of the revolution to the public.” He says. “So you two would probably be among the best faces for negotiation as well. I’ll take the lead while you go. Hans will stay and help.” He says to her.

“Oh, alright.” Sarah said. “I’ll take ‘n update to our main information distributor at the pub, an’ ‘e’ll get the info to the rest o’ the rebels. Meet with 'em after we head out, back at th’beach. Keep them up to date on info and organize a few actions while we’re away, to show that we’re serious.” She instructs. “An’ that should be good 'til we return.”

Sean nods. “Can do.”

She turns to Blud and Moenir, as well as Ryko. “So I guess that’s our travel group?” She asks.

2 Likes

“I might be able to recruit some family and friends.” Asher commented.

Ryko nodded. “Yup. Sounds good to me.”

Still listening, Lillan frowned. “A revolution… this can’t be good. I should tell the soldiers!” He stands up and begins to walk towards the nearest soldier. The occupants of the room would see him clearly.

Sarah nods. “Oh! I’ll have ta meet with ‘em ‘fore we leave as well ta talk about our change in goa-“ She cuts herself off when she sees the man stand up from by their window and head towards the guards. She bolts out the doors and comes up behind him, drawing a dagger and trying to wrap her arm around to have the blade in front of his neck while she stood behind him. “One wrong move an’ I slit yer throat.” She whispers in his ear.

3 Likes

ooc: a young man, really.

IC:
Lillan froze, the knife at his throat.
“Y-you’re trying to start a revolution! That’s bad!” He protested.

Blud nods,
“As long as we get two of the big three to work with us, all’s good.”

Moenir slaps his side and sighs,
“He’s right, even if we get one big name to support us, it won’t last too long, we need at least two or all three is best.”

“Not when the government took over the city from its original owners by force.” She corrects. “What we’re tryin’ ta do’s free ourselves from those who took away our freedom.”

1 Like

Lillan frowned.
“Freedom? They… took your freedom?” He repeated, not entirely understanding.

1 Like

“Yes.” She answers. "They took away our right ta make our own choices. An’ we’re trying to get that right back.

1 Like

“You… don’t make your own choices?” Lillan repeated.
“But… why?” He still didn’t understand. He frowned.

“We want to, but they want power. Over us.” Sarah tells him. “Now are you with us, or against us?”

1 Like