Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Ryko walked up next to Sarah, folding his arms.
Lillan stood in front of the group silently.

“As ye see, we have more help now.” She says, gesturing to Sean, Hans, and Lillian. “And they’ve brought t’my attention that we shouldn’t be fightin’ for Marsada.” She continues, starting to pace around as well. “It’s ourselves we should be fightin’ fer. Think about it, what’s Marsada ever done fer us?” She asks, letting the question sink in for a second. “I’ll tell ya, long ago, they took our lands from us. We were never Marsadan, we’re the capital of Kena, the long lost country they and Nikidia stole away from her people, and I plan on bringin’ her back.” She takes a pause. “Now, it ye don’t stand by me in this, yer free to leave. I won’t judge. Just know, that our nation won’t treat ye like dirt, like the Marsada an’ Nikidia do fer us here on their border.” She looks around, and two or three people leave, but the rest decide to stay. “Now, I’m headin’ out a town fer a bit, t’try an’ get support from some other nations. We can’t do this alone.” She tells them. “An’ the old man here, Sean, 'll be in charge while I’m gone. I expect ye to make our presence known.” She says, smiling, then steps away. “Thank ye fer yer time. Sean’ll contact ye once he has a plan fer what’che do in my absence.”

Ryko nodded.
“And give them heck for us, too.” He added, smiling grimly.
Lillan stood silently, listening and watching.

Sarah’s shoulders slump. She sighs. “Alright. Now, ready to go?” She asks.

Blud grins,
“We are!”

Moenir sighs, partly happy to be heading home.

Lillan nods. “Yes, ma’am.”
Ryko folds his arms. “I’ve been ready.” He loads his pistols and straightens his bandolier.

“Good.” Sarah says, turning to Blud. “Lead th’way.”

Blud walks over to the rowboat,
“To the Moonlit Knife we go, on to Gathens!”

Sarah followed.

Blud and Moenir got onto the rowboat, and Blud invited whoever else planned to come with them.

Ryko stepped in. Lillan hesitated.
“…can I use my own boat?” He asked.
@Runa

“Um…sure? Long as ye follow us.” Sarah told Lillian.

Blud takes the rowboat over to the Moonlit Knife. It was a smaller vessel designed to be one of the quickest ships on the sea, as pirates need a quick escape for unspoken reasons.

Lillan nodded and ran over to another section of the dock, where a small boat was bobbing. It had one single mast with a large sail, and several crates scattered over the deck. Lillan stepped onto it and took it over near the Moonlit Knife.

Sarah admired the large vessel. “Quite a nice’n, I must say.” She says to him.

Blud grins widely and almost dances.
“Thank you, lass.”

Moenir goes to the railing and looks at the sea.
he whispers to himself,
“Much better.”

Once they eventually get to the ship, Sarah explores the deck a bit.

Blud smiles and calls out to one of his shipmates,
“Jen! how fairs the seas?”
Jenkins smiles.
“By the honor that you made me boatswain, we’re ready to sail anytime capt!”

Ryko leans on the railing. “Haven’t been on one of these bad boys in a long time…” He mused.

Lillan expertly guided his own small craft after the larger one.

Sarah listened to them. “Good.” She said, looking westwards. “We need t’get t’Gathens soon as we can.” She said to them both. “If ye could.”