Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“Then you best be gettin’ on it, yeah?” Kasie retorted. She unslung her bow.
“The first person ta try and make me work is gonna end up lookin’ like a porcupine.”

“The first person who shoots at the boatswain, gets turned into swiss cheese.”
Jen smiled, though his eyes showed his threat was very real,
“And personally I don’t want to clean that mess.”

Kasie narrowed her eyes.
“Can’t shoot what ya can’t see, can ya?” She taunted.
“B’sides, I’ve got plenty of coins, if ya want compensation.”

“Who said he was going to shoot?”
Blud says returning from the lower decks,
“Jen, Arty has a handle on the boy, so our injured will soon be fully patched up. I assume we’re on course?”

Jen nods,
“Aye! Captain, just having an entertaining discussion about stowaways with out resident stowaway.”
He smiles,
“ALRIGHT! HAVE THE SAILS FACING HALFWAY STARBOARD! IT’S TIME TO TAKE OUR NEW ROUTE!”

Kasie rolls her eyes and puts her bow away. She clambers put of the hold and walks across the deck, climbing the rigging and watching the sea.

1 Like

She follows the bread with a long draught of water. The glass goes back to the table, and she begins tracing her finger around the lip of the glass.

“That was no joke, you know. I will repay you for the food.”

1 Like

“My offer stands as well.” Sean said. “A country that won’t force you to constantly be on the run. One where you might get higher than a simple cannon-fodder soldier. If you help us, that is.”

Sarah rolls her eyes. “Barely know ‘er an’ I already wanna shoot that lass.” She mumbles to whoever is close enough to hear, before getting herself back to work as well.

“Was that a bow? As in a hunting bow?”

“Yes, why?” Kasie replied.

“huh…I don’t think I’ve seen one of those in…ever come ta think of it”

Kasie frowned.
“That’s a surprise… they’re relatively common.”

“I come from a fishing village pretty far from any glades or forests sooooo”

“Ah. Makes sense.” Kasie nodded.

“You would not believe the stench”

Kasie chuckled.
She continued to watch the sea.

Lillan guided his vessel up next to the Blood Moon.

Ryko finished his mixing and stood up. “Right. What next?”

Louisa shakes her head once more. “Flattering, really. What do you want from me? Eenformation? A spy?”

Riku looks around

“Anything you can help with.” He admits. “Fighting, strategy, spy, whatever you think suits you.”

Jen barks more orders at his men, and the ship begins to pick up pace to the orders of the boatswain.

Blud enters his great cabin, and looks over the map.

Moenir helps Arty bandage the men. Oliver Klimes was now stable, but he was going to need serious help and materials, for him to fully recover. After the bandaging was over, Arty sends Moenir up to help the sailors. He followed Jen’s orders as they worked the sails of the galleon.

Lillan ties his ship to the Blood Moon and clambers on. He approaches Blud a little cautiously. “Do you have any wounded? I might be able to help.”