Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Kasie nodded.
“Alright.”

Moenir walks out at a hurried pace. His first goal was to see if they were still at the secluded plaza, if not, then he told Sarah to run to his home. If they weren’t there that was where they would go.

1 Like

Ryko, with his long stride, easily keeps up with Moenir.

Her eyes drift blandly over the collection; she had never had much time for books. Her focus returns to her hosts, and she finds herself with no idea what to do next. She didn’t want to leave… what did one do as a houseguest other than try and leave? Maybe one of them would say something.

Moenir picks up his pace, running through the winding streets. He would make it to the Plaza, wondering what he would see.

Sarah remembered something. “Come on, before they see we didn’t go that way.” She says, heading off.

“So, have you reconsidered?” Sean asks Louisa.

Moenir wouldn’t be able to find Sarah in the plaza, nor, if he looked, Kasie. Lillan, however, would be.

Another sailor would come around to the plaza and see Lillan, walking towards him calmly.

Moenir muttered some gathenian slur underneath his breath and turned around. He said to Ryko, (@meepinater)
“Alright we’re heading back to my house.”

She shakes her head. “Non. My goal is to get away from the crazies with muskets. That just happens to be a little difficult right now.”

Sarah would approach Moenir’s house’s door and start knocking quickly, looking around.

Sean sighed, then put away his quill and set aside the unfinished declaration. “Alright, thought it was worth an attempt.” He said. “Out in the hallway will lead you to another upper path, or head up one flight of stairs to find one going the other direction. You’ll hit the park sooner out the first one, if you want somewhere relatively peaceful.” He said. “It’s secluded from ground level, so it’s unlikely to get the fighting.”

Ryko nodded, and continued following Moenir.

Kasie stood behind her, bow out and an arrow nocked.

Aina answers the door,
“Oh it’s you! Welcome, welcome!”
Blud was sitting down, leaning against a wall, reading.

The bear finished his paper work. Knowing the Nikidians, they most likely still had agents in his streets. Well, this is Gathens, a plutocracy. He doubted that a military unit would bring much gold, unlike pirates who would happily spend it for their safety. Taeland smiles and calls over on of his guardsmen, he personally trained over half of the guards of this port city, they were the police of Dulhen. He whispered something to the guard and the guard ran off. he had just ordered the police to take any bribes this night.

The order would most likely take the full effect in the next hour. This was simply a game of chess to Taeland, so what would that admiral do? What was his next move? If he truly needed these rebels then he was going to need to pay for it, same with the rebels if any of them are caught by his police.

Moenir would make his way to his home, taking many side paths.

Merci,” she says with a nod. She doesn’t move towards the hallway, however. Her attention seems directed towards the declaration Sean had set aside. “What is that?”

Ryko followed him still.
“Something’s wrong… I can smell it.” He muttered.

Moenir nods,
“Yes something is wrong. They weren’t at the plaza, so either they were found by our enemy or they fled to my home. I told Sarah where to go, so hopefully we’ll meet them there.”

Ryko nods.

Meanwhile, Lillan was still in the plaza, wondering where everybody had gone.
“uh… Hello?”

“Can we come in?” Sarah asked, continuing to glance around.

“It is my rough draft.” Sean said to Louisa. “For our Independence Declaration.”

The sailor walks towards Lillan, hearing he spoke Marsadan. “'Ave you anee connection to zese people?” He asks, holding up a poster of artist interpretations of Sarah, Ryko, and Moenir.

Lillan tilted his head.
“Before I answer, may I ask why?” He asked.

His declaration earns a blank stare. “Your what.”

“Zey are wanteed by ze Grande Commandant for crimes against Nikidia.” He responds.

“The Declaration for the Independence of the Kenani People.” He says, reciting word for word the title of the paper. “To establish that we are in fact a country separate from Marsada or Nikidia. We are Kena.”

Lillan shrugged.
“Haven’t seen em.” He said easily.
“I’ll let you know if I do, though.”