Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Asher stirred in his bed. While the others went to Gathens, he had been securing a network of safehouses for the rebels. The previous day he also managed to get a house to sleep in. It was much better then sleeping in an alley.
Now he opened his eyes. Something didn’t feel right. He got out of bed and looked out the window at a tall Nodessian walking near the wall.

The guards kept a wary eye on him.

Hans stretched his arms. “The fighting seems to have slowed down enough for now.” He said. “I’m heading back out.”

Hans headed for the door and left to go outside for a walk.

Aina nods and places the boards over them. They could hear the scarping of the bed put back into place. Inside the hidden room was one twin-sized bed a small dresser and a small closet. It was only designed to house one person. The walls were made of wooden boards and the floor from cobbled stone. the wooden ladder was fixed so it wouldn’t move or fall by accident, there was also a single candle on the small dresser.

Moenir slows down and walks back to his house, knocking once on the front door.
Blud calls out,
“I think out boy is here.”

They might see a few sailors walking around nearby, looking for someone.

Following this path, he reached the wall itself.

A guard started to approach him. “Stay away from ze wall.” He warns.

Kasie found a spot where she had a good aim at the door, pulling out her crossbow.

Ryko folded his arms and waited.

Not giving him an explanation, Haful swung his staff up between the man’s legs, the swung the top towards his head.

He falls to the ground with a loud yelp, alerting two nearby guards, who both readied their muskets and rushed to see what had happened.

Haful ducked into an ally, hiding in the darkness. He silently drew his Scimtar, with the sword in his left hand, and the staff in his right.

One of the guards sees him as he nears the mouth of the alley and points his gun at Haful. “Surrendier now.” he commands.

With a silent movement he sweeps the guards legs with his staff.

Seeing as how the guard was still at the mouth of the alley, and Haful was farther down, that likely wouldn’t work. The guard fires at Haful.

The shot grazes his shoulder, ripping the fabric and causing a small RIP. Haful charges the guard while he was reloading, swing his Scimitar.

The guard tries to block the slice with his gun.

Hearing the commotion, Hans rushes in to see what’s going on.

The blade would most likely get stuck into the wooden body of the pistol, and would probably be pulled out of his hands when the sword would be pulled back.

OOC: I actually messed up earlier. The guards are supposed to have muskets, not pistols. I corrected it in the rest of my posts, I guess I just forgot to actually say something, sorry.

IC: The man backs off and draws his own sword.

Hans sees the fighting, and sees more guards approaching down the road. He quickly rushes into the alley.

Haful shakes the gun out of his sword, and it clatters to the ground. He raises his sword and staff into a ready position.

The guard takes a jab at Haful’s torso with his rapier.

He parrys the blade up with his scimitar and jabs his staff at the guards gut.