Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

The guard is hit, and stumbles back, where he is promptly tackled by Hans. Hans jumps up. “We need to go.” He tells Haful. “There’s more of them on their way. Follow me.” He says as he goes further into the alleyway.

He sighs, and follows Hans, weapons at the ready.

Hans rushed around another corner and started climbing the steps to one of the upper pathways.

Haful follows cautiously.

He would quickly duck into a door. “This way, you’ll be safe from them in here!” He said.

He followed, on edge for any trouble.

Inside, he’d see Hans, Sean at his paper covered desk, and Louisa, along with the book-filled shelves around the dimly lit room, with most of the light emanating from near the desk.

“Okay, who are you, and why am I here?” He asks.

“You’re here because it’s safe from guards.” Hans says. “And this is where we’re setting up-” He starts, before Sean cuts him off with a glare.

Sean sighs and stands. “This is my house. I am Sean, this is Hans, and the nice lady is Louisa.” He says. “We are planning and orchestrating a very important event, If you want to join, than tell us. If not, you can leave through the other door and go to the park in the middle of town. No guards should find you there, they prefer to hang around the wall.”

Aina comes to the door,
“We were waiting for you.”

Moenir nods,
“So I guess they’ve already arrived.”

Aina nods,
“They did I put them in that room.”

Moenir nods and heads inside, inviting Ryko in. Aina goes to the back room and stamps once on the ground. The scraping of the bed could be made out as Aina cleared room for Kasie and Sarah to get out of.

Ryko followed them inside.

Kasie tensed, as she heard the bed scraping.

Sarah exits the room. “Oh, hello.” She said.

Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door.

After watching the tall man get questioned by a guard, Asher decided to follow him. He came across the alley with a few unconscious guards, then heard quite footsteps heading away. He had a weird feeling about this. He decided to go to the safehouse currently being used and warn the rebels about strange activity.
He quietly entered the building.

OOC: For clarification, is he where other rebels are, or did he go find Sean and Hans and them?

Moenir heads to the back room with a relieved smile on his face. Aina left the room and went back to what she was doing prior.

Blud walks over to the door, this time he was answering it.

On the other side, he’d see a Nikidian sailor. “Hello.” He said. “'Ave you seen zese people?” He asks, holding up an artist’s interpretation of Sarah, Ryko, and Moenir.

He’s in a house near where the rebels are staying. He went to go tell them about Haful but finds him there.

Blud raises an eyebrow,
“Λυπάμαι που δεν μιλώ τη γλώσσα σου.”

Blud stepped out of the house, closing the door behind him, then leaning against it,
“Αλλά τελευταία ήξερα ότι ασχολήσαμε μόνο με το εμπόριο. Θέλετε οποιεσδήποτε πληροφορίες τότε θα πρέπει να βήξετε κάποιο καλό νόμισμα.”
Blud articulated that if they really wanted some information that they would need to cough up some coin. Gathens was ruled by the richest, and money was perhaps more important then respect at times. Guards were used to taking bribes and seeing people offering them bribes, it was what they were used to.

Inside, he would see Haful, along with Hans, Sean, and Louisa.

The sailor sighs. “Parlez-vous Nikidian?” He asks. “Je ne comprends pas Gathenian.”

Louisa nods to the two newcomers, but doesn’t say anything. It wasn’t her job to give the sales pitch.