Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Semaj Villan stopped packing for a brief moment as the sound of fighting ceased. The inn he had stayed at had gone relatively unnoticed by the invading Nikidian forces and he had been left in peace. Now, however, the sudden silence was… Unnerving.

Pulling up his only bag, he paid his fare and exited onto the city streets.

Asher watched as Ryko broke out, and waited for someone to notice him.

OOC: I’m not going to be too active today, so just keep Asher tagging along with whatever happens.

1 Like

The guard stumbled back as he was hit, giving Sarah enough time to knee him between the legs as hard as she could. The guard would collapse to the ground in pain, passing out. “Now what?” She asks. “Should we just go get our stuff, or what?”

Semaj might see what seemed to be Nikidian forces wandering the streets, making sure the fighting had ceased. Along with that, he might see the makeshift encampment set up in the center of town.

“I wanna beat the crap outta that officer. Yeah, lets get our stuff.” Ryko said.
“Come on, kid.” He said to Asher.

Asher stepped out of his cell and followed Ryko and Sarah.

“Can you fight?” Ryko asked.

“I can use a bow and pistol. Never was trained to sword fight,” he replied.

“No, no… with these bad boys.” He held his fists up.
“Can you throw a decent punch?”

“Oh, uh, yeah. Probably,”

“Good.”
He walked out of the room, heading towards the bottom floor.
@Runa

Sarah nodded. “I get that, but maybe we should wait a bit.” She said. “I mean, the whole army’s still in town. We should probably lay low an’ build up a group a people to fight after most o’em move out.”

Jacques walked over the the camp, where he was met by his commanding officer, the general. He stood at attention. “Général.” He greeted.

“Ah, Commandant Jacques.” The general replied. “Reste dans ta tente. Vous avez un briefing avec moi dans une heure.”

“Oui, général.” Jacques responds, before retiring to his tent.

1 Like

“And how the heck are we s’posed to do that without a single weapon? Let’s go down there right now. We need to get our stuff back.” Ryko growled.

“I mean after we get our stuff.” She growled back. “Before ya go off’n try to shoot a military man. I agree, we get our weapons. I meant after that.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” Ryko said.
“Let’s go.” He began heading down to the lower level.
@runa

Asher, not knowing what to say, just followed behind Ryko.

1 Like

“What’s your name, kid?” Ryko asked Asher.

"Asher, " he said. “What about you?”

“Ryko.” He said in his gravelly voice.

"By the way, thanks for saving me back there. It didn’t really work, but, I was in a tough spot back then, "

OOC:
I forgot to follow one of the rules. I forgot about his wounds. :grinning:

1 Like

“Don’t fret 'bout it. I hate seeing young people being bullied like that.” He said, a hint of distaste in his voice.