Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“I did.” She said. “And th’fact that both of ya think goin’s a good idea, and someone needs ta stay. Figured it’d be me.”

Ryko growled.
“Fine.” He turned to Asher. “Come on, lets go find yer parents.”

Sarah nods and makes sure she has all her stuff, then sneaks out the door, avoiding wandering eyes.

Moenir journeys further into the streets of the port city. He keeps an eye out for the person he saw earlier that had at least fought against the invading army.

"Ok, " Asher replies. He follows Ryko.

“What are you following me for? Yku6 know where your parents are, not me.” Ryko asked.

“Oh, right…” Asher grinned. “This way.” He led Ryko down the stairs, only to find another two guards. “Uh-oh,” he said.

Ryko growled and pulled out his sword, slashing across at both of them.
“Wouldn’t want to alert your dear general, now, would we?” He snarled as he did so.
@Wolf_Pack

I’ll get my horse later.

Semaj casually strolled over to the encampment, glancing about like a tourist. He knew very well his getup and attire would attract the attention of any guard in the area who bothered to look at him long enough to notice the gun-shaped lumps under his overcoat.

One fell to the ground while the other whipped around, pain easily visible in his face. He growls as he readies his own weapon, a musket already attached with a bayonet.

One of the new guards looked over at him. “Sir.” He said, strolling over. “I know zis new change can be…how you say…confusing. But please, stay out of the encampment for now. Wizin ze day, the square will be free for public use again.”

Ryko sighed.
“You just don’t die easily, do ya?” he snarled, as he stabbed and slashed at the guard.
@Runa

He dodges the stab and blocks the slash with his musket, then he kicks at Ryko.

“Playin’ dirty, huh?” He asked, as he twists away from the kick. He pulls his sword back, spins, and slashes, turning so fast that all the guard would be able to see is a quick glint of metal.
@Runa

He falls to the ground, grabbing at the huge gash now in his leg. The other one struggles to get up.

Sarah sneaks away further, heading towards the docks.

Jacques decides to grab his rapier and flintlock, just in case he gets ambushed, and starts wandering the city, going to walk along the higher pathways.

Ryko stabs at the other one.
“Stay. Down.” He growled menacingly. “Or I’ll put you down.”
@Runa

“'Course,” Semaj said, backpedaling slightly. “Don’t mean to intrude.”

He turned on his heel and went to relocate his horse, hoping a stray bullet hadn’t put it down.

He does so, too weak to get up anyways.

The guard nods. “Zank you.”
Semaj would likely find his horse only slightly injured at worst, nowhere near any fatal blows.

Sarah takes a break near the docks, sighing and trying to think up a course of action.

“Good. And if you come after us, or make any noise… actually, hold on.” He rips a piece of fabric from the soldiers coat and ties it in his mouth, doing the same with the other guard.

The one doesn’t resist, while the other bites at his hand as it comes close.

“Would you rather I cut out your vocal cords?” Ryko asks politely, jerking his hand away. He glanced at it, the palm bleeding a bit.