Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(Signup and Discussion)

Thanks. I’m trying to figure out how to insert my character into the story.

Also, when I get the chance I’ll make a bust of my character.

2 Likes

I got creative and edited the Bloodmoon Devil’s Jolly Roger onto an image of a galleon (the type of seafaring vessel they use). I think I did a good job with this edit.

The Bloodmoon Devils are a group of pirates I play and this is their galleon, the Moonlit Knife

Here’s their jolly roger as well.

3 Likes

Where would Haful go to get this chef job? The guard house? The citadel?

Probably guard house.

Also, sorry for not replying to you, I’m trying to get time between Kena and Gathens lined up

nah it’s cool. thanks.

1 Like

I was going to ask whether yogurt was invented so long ago, then looked it up and found that it basically was around in 5000 BC and now wrote this. The more you know.

on a side note that was a very fun scene to write.

@Runa made a diagram for Aina’s house if that helps

1 Like

Just so you know, I haven’t left. I’ve just been waiting for an opportunity to do something.

4 Likes

As I should have put here before, here’s an interesting view at the city of Kenasa.

With up being north, the layered city here. The center green area is the park, and (I know it’s hard to see, but) the blue is water, the brown thing in the top left is the dock, the separated building is the dockhouse, and most other buildings are connected through pathways. I do also have a few views of the diorama that are not directly top down if you want to see them as well.

3 Likes

Yes please! I love these kind of things.

1 Like

Now they’re turned every which way because phone post, but here are the other views I have left. I would love to take more, but to make a long story short, a bit of a tragedy has made that impossible, as the diorama no longer exists. It’s only a rough look, though. The buildings and bridges are primarily red brick, and the bridges have actual supports attached to the buildings they’re on, while most of the lower pathways are cobbled stone.

Also, the buildings on the edge of the park aren’t depicted on the diorama, but the original idea was that it’d have smaller buildings around the edge, not blocking the pathways. Each paper layer(of which there’s three that you can see) is about 2-3 floors, and each building also has internal common areas and paths, as well as multiple internal buildings, with some not depicted alleyways shooting off of the main paths.

If you have any other questions, ask away! I’d love to answer.

1 Like

gonna ask for clarification

cause this is what I get"
“And are you the informant you did not talk about?”

I got “I was told about?” instead of “you did not talk about?”

ahhh that makes much more sense

1 Like

So, the Mademoiselle is in town now. Let the fun begin.

@jayzor17, I feel you might be especially interested in her arrival.

1 Like

Aaaaa, I am. Sorry, still a bit tied up with schoolwork; I’ll try and get caught up by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Name: Javier Velazquez
Nationality: Creetorian
Appearance: tall and bronzed by the sun, with a lean lankiness that only comes from youth. Wears a loose-fitting ■■■■■ and trousers with leather boots, a vest, and a tri-corner hat.
Weapons: A rapier and a flintlock pistol
Bio/Personality: The son of minor nobility, Javier never had to want for the baser things in life. Instead, he took greatly to texts of far way lands, and leaped at any opportunity to learn and explore as he grew. Now he travels the seas, working on ships to earn himself passage to new lands.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

TBH… I’m a bit lost of what was happening

Okay

So

The group still back in Kenasa is taking a breather, since they just encountered the Mademoiselle, and just got done with a riot. Meanwhile, the others are…waiting, I’m pretty sure, because we needed to get through the bureaucracy of Gathens as we waited to speak with one(or more) of the Big Three.

1 Like

ah right, I remember that. I believe they were waiting a couple days for the two other Big Names to arrive.