Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(Signup and Discussion)

Name: Taeland Berl, “The Bear”
Nationality: Gathenian, he is one of the Big Names in Gathens.
Appearance: Taeland stands about ahead taller than most and is a larger person. His blond hair stands out as a brilliant golden color and he dresses with the emblem of a bear, keeping his clothes mostly simple.
Weapons: Taeland carries a sword at his side and has a hunting musket, which he keeps in his office.
Bio: Taeland is one of the Big Names of Gathens, so despite his simple appearance he is one of the richest in the country and he does have a say of what is allowed there and what isn’t.

1 Like

Accepted.

Name: Jana Amethyst, “The Lion”
Nationality: Gathenian, she is one of the Big Names in Gathens
Appearance: Jana is a tall and proud woman with striking red hair. Her very being screams royalty and she wears the hide of a lion as her cloak. Her clothes are of intricate design and foreign fashion, filled with many beautiful patterns.
Weapons: Jana has six pistols strapped to her body, and a bull whip at her side.
Bio: Jana is one of the Big Names of Gathens. She lives in Marketshire and is known for her monopoly of gathenian delicacy, of which its recipe was kept under lock and key.

Name: Nevis Garnet, “The Snake”
Nationality: Gathenian, he is on of the Big Names
Appearance: Nevis is a sleek and gaunt man, standing two heads shorter than Taeland and three heads shorter than Jana. He is the craftiest of all the Big Names and is known for rather shady deals. He has black hair and usually dresses in dark green clothed.
Weapons: Nevis carries a rapier and a pistol.
Bio: Like the other Big Names, Nevis is one of the three leaders of Gathens. He lives in Hurian and is not shy to make any deal that profits himself.

1 Like

Accepted.

What was that message, again?

This.

and what does that translate to? :stuck_out_tongue:

“The Grand Army halted at Meadowbrook!”
“The forces encounter the enemy army! Advance stopped!”

1 Like

So, to make sure I’m remembering/understanding correctly: the Nikidian army was marching west into Marsadia and their march has been stopped by encountering the enemy army again?

For the first time, actually. In Kenasa, they’d met the city guard. It was an unexpected invasion, so it took until now for Marsada to marshal its troops and meet the Grande Armée in combat.

But other than that, yes, at and around the small town of Meadowbrooke.

1 Like

Not actually important to my response, but is that the town Hans and Sean are from?

Nope, they both came from Dulhen in the south, but Sean is originally from Kenasa and Hans was originally from a small town near Urtor in Imilli.

Meadowbrooke is the small village on the map west of Dulhen and ever so slightly south.

1 Like

…is it just me, or is that pretty close to the Marsadian capital? Those brits Marsadians must be feeling uncomfortable.

Relatively close, yes, but there is still a large plain between the two cities. Marsada’s name being there makes it seem a little smaller and less open of an area than it is.

I guess so. And the defending army would probably have more resources and rest to work with.

also I feel like Louisa’s story could’ve worked so much better had I started playing her when she could’ve left with the others. maybe that’s just me, though

Is this still open?

1 Like

yup, I can say it is seeing as the latest post in the RP was 6/7 minutes ago

Always!

Okay. I might join when I get a chance. I don’t like making big posts on mobile.

2 Likes

Which is totally understandable. Take all the time you need!

I mean, it took Jayzor a month, and we still accepted him.

1 Like