Custom painted parts

This is my current collection of custom painted parts, some’ll be uploaded with descriptions some won’t, definetly be making more but so far this is it, and yes I know the picture isn’t the best quality, something was going weird with my camera.

26 Likes

How’d ya get that Avohkii all crumbled like that?

1 Like

Hmm, I like some of these and others are kinda meh.

I’m a fan of everything painted chrome gold or silver here, looks amazing.

Not sure if I’m a fan of the blood red on some of the other parts though, at least as loose parts.

The Gurahk staff tips look cool, but I’m disappointed it isn’t symmetrical and bent at the hilt.

Edited category - Jack_Frost

Most of these look really neat (especially the green electricity bolts). What is that green thing stuck to the end of Kiina’s Trident? :grimacing:

I see some heavy heresy in here.

Some are better than others, but still really interesting to see.

Pretty neat. I like how Nektann’s spine and that crumbled Avohkii came out.

@Huichelaar Used some scissors, mildly heated knife and a heat cutter thing (forget what it was called) and some paint for the cracks, it was actually made especially for one moc.

@PakariNation99 Thanks for liking them, most of these were tests so I do dislike some of them a bit.
Yeah the chrome and gold are always popular for some reason, have to admit to loving me myself.
Yeah the Gurahk staff was actually an accident, a touch to much heat and it started to collapse so it didn’t come out exactly as I wanted.

@Rockho The melted peice on the top the trident is removable and it was originally a black painted spike armour covering (yeah I’m not good with peice names sry) but i decided to melt it and stick it on to get the shape and demonstrate a bit of its description… Kinda like a melted bug thing if you think about it.

@MakutaTexxidos Ok then were exactly?

@ThatchMac Glad you think so, even I find some better than others.

@Stoax Yeah those two were some of my favourites, the Avohkii was for a moc and Nektann’s mask was a fun and kinda hard one to paint, came out pretty well and kinda looks like a demon mask or something.

1 Like

I wanna see these on some mocs

I’m trying, mainly only done it so far with a couple of the masks, just got to get fully out of my apathy streak.

Te heresy is too stronge!

Muahahaha! Heresy is love! Heresy is life!

Is it bad that I’m painting my Kraata to have them all?

1 Like

Haha! Nah, if you have multiple of each then sure, go for it. I’d do it myself but I only have 1 of each colour that I own.

Thank Mata-Nui! I go to a place called bricks and minifigs that HAD Kraata packs. I barely snatched 36.

Haha! Lucky find mate!