Cutest Bionicle Set

My vote goes to the Tohunga, but I gotta give a shoutout to the lightning bugs from MNOG.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he came in a bag in 2002.

I forgot those things existed, but they’re so adorable.

No, Takua was only released as a Matoran once in 2003 in Takua & Pewku.

Them what is this?

No honestly, what is this?

It was an image from the 2001 site used for promoting Mnog. There were many other photos of mctoran that were not released on that website as well.

2 Likes

hmm no, it’s a McToran, released at mcdonalds as a polybag

There is no record of Takua ever being released as a McToran. That image is just Jala wearing a light blue Pakari.

alright, you are right

That explains it

Cool! I started an arguement rather than being in one! I feel like a real part of the message boards now!

I wish the Mctoran had translucent eyes

1 Like

Hydruka. Has anyone said that yet?

1 Like

it’s a McToran, released at mcdonalds as a polybag

Takua was never released as a polybag in this form. The cgi promo image is from bionicle.com’s character bio page. Biosector01 lists the one time he appeared as a Matoran in 8595 Takua & Pewku. He could be mocced using the pieces from Jala and Nui-Jaga though. Same case with Hahli. She appeared on bionicle.com’s bio page but was never officially released as a polybag. Could be mocced using pieces from Maku and Gali.

2 Likes

Red or blue Hydruka?

Morak.

Cool, the blue Rahkshi head makes it pretty cute.

I find anything with a rahkshi head as a head (sorry Roodaka and Shadowed One) pretty cute.

Mukau was actually the original official name. It was changed to be less silly…

Really? So I’ve been calling it the wrong name since the Jan-Feb 2002 issue of lego mania magazine? I wonder when it was retconned.

The Biosector01 Mata Nui Cow article is wrong too, since it quotes the 2002 magazine description as happening in Jan-Feb 2001, unless the magazine was distributed in other countries earlier.

1 Like