Cutest elemental creature

while i grew up with bionicle since 2001 i was really skeptical about gen 2, even thought the fights with basher, slicer, and grinder in the animations were so short, stupid, and anti-climatic that i am honestly disappointed. buuuut since the crew began talking about journey to one i decided today to give it a try since i was invested on a female voice for gali which i like. then came the creatures…and omg they are so cute, and i really enjoyed them my personal favorite are these 3

1. ketar- pretty much my heart melted when he gave gen 2 pohatu a hug

2. akida- reminds me of a dolphin one of my favorite sea crits

and 3. terak- the way he just casually led onua made me laugh like “meh i hate mazes too, follow me fellow earth chump”

what are your favorite elemental creatures friends? apologize to mod squad if someone beat me to this topic, i honestly cant find anything like it

9 Likes

Uxar. Definitely Uxar. I would say because, well, hmmm. I like dragonflies, and I like green characters.

4 Likes

Melum if you need any convincing look at the scene where he takes out the shadow traps

1 Like

I would say Ikir cause he looks cute when he’s in Normal form.

1 Like

Terak. He’s the most human-like of the creatures and that just adds to his charm :smile:

3 Likes

Umarak is definitely cutest creature. Just look at that happy little chest-mouth. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ketar for sure! (and it is not beacuse of the name of my account lol)

4 Likes

Uxar and Terak are tied for me

1 Like

Seconded.
Both in JtO and the actual sets.

1 Like

Need I say more?

6 Likes

Ikir, because he’s a tiny little bird who is a phoenix, only cuter. And I imagine him perching on Tahu at inopportune times because he’s too innocent to know he’s being annoying.

1 Like

Hell yeah, Ketar all da way!

Terak all the way

1 Like

but look at melum!

and when he talks he goes Rawr!

11 Likes

LoSS of course.

Or Akida.

2 Likes

Still. Ketar is my absolute fave.

Melum is cute because he has a hug function.

2 Likes

This cute little guy likes to give hugs! :smile:

Melum for the win.

13 Likes

Is there even a question??

10 Likes

Did Melum get hit by a snowball there? He’s all covered in snow

1 Like