Cyber-Hand's Forge

Please tell me that that’s not going to stay as the mask of flatness…

2 Likes

That looks really fantastic!

i agree

2 Likes

*orthographic

orthopedic has to do with the foot, mate.

But could it combine with the G1 Vahi? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, don’t worry, I have some ideas how to make a cool mask. Just need to finish the MoUP first.

I will put you down on the list for one. Can you pm me your postal address so I can calculate shipping?

Of course it will be. As you know I strive for accuracy, and this is the most accurate way to do the mask. I am sure many would be happy with this mask. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hmm, my phone must have thought I need more pictures of Makuta’s feet to complete the mask.

I am sure it could if you took a heat gun to it and melted the two together. (do not try this or you will destroy time in the matoran universe.)

In other news the first black acrylate has shipped out and the buyer has sent me an image of it.

I have to say it looks better than I thought it would. I am tempted to buy one if these myself.

17 Likes

You know, it isn’t super likely, but I may send TLG a letter asking if they could publicly release the whole collection of character models used for JtO. Though the company has a famous reputation for secrecy, they’ve also been surprisingly generous to the fan community in the past; it may be worth a try.

3 Likes

I’ll probably buy one of the resin models since I didn’t buy one off Shapeways.

1 Like

I would really like to get one of the models myself. PUT ME ON THE LIST!!! Buuuuuuuut

I’m just a little nervous about being all of a sudden surprised to get an email that says “You’re mask is ready, just par 12$ + ridiculous shipping for you because you live in a different country” out of no where and not having money prepared for it.

Bruh, that looks beautiful

Pm me your address I will do post calculation in advance.

Wow, that looks absolutely beautiful. Not sure if it’s $66 beautiful, but still.

1 Like

If this is ever created in any shape or form, I would probably write a freaking amazing G1/G2 crossover. Not a connection, but a crossover.

Any plans for a Vahi test print soon?

Hi Cyber-Hand,

I’m a big fan of the Mask of Ultimate Power, and I was wondering if you could send me the 3d print file (villager scale) so I could print it out the mast with my college’s 3D printer? I do plan to buy one of the metal ones in a few weeks.

Either way, you’ve done some amazing work!
StardustMakuta

1 Like

i might just have the files you’re looking for.

what file type do ya need em in?

I’m pretty sure I need it as a .stl file.

Thanks!

I really really want one of these for my Makuta, but I can’t justify the $18 dollars for it. So I’ll just stick with my MoCo.

Someone made interesting version of Vahi.

4 Likes

Could you send those files to me too? I would like to do basically the exact same thing as @StardustMakuta and, if you have it, could you also send me the file for the titan scale mask too? The file format I need is .stl but the printing software we have is not very picky and it takes basically any common format so if you happen to have it in another format, that’s fine too.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

so is there still going to be another version? i realy dont want to buy something that will be outdated