Cyber-Hand's Forge

Screw Ekimu and Makuta, Cyber-Hand is the true Mask Maker.

8 Likes

Are there some new updates on your Mask of Ultimate Power? Or did you shared the latest version for some months?
Would you sell the g2 Vahi mask on your own with the MoUP? I just want to know because the shipping costs from Shapeways are very high.

Will there be a version with the lower half attached to it?

The Mask is now Avalible for purchase on Shapeways.

Wait no longer friend, you can order one right now. You will still have to wait for; processing, manufacturing and post, but then you will have to wait no longer.

I am doing my best to live up to my title. Hopefully I will be able to get a working forge and make masks out of metal soon. That would be pretty magical.

I will be uploading a more accurate version of the MoUP today, I should have done it a month ago, but I kept thinking it wasn’t done yet, rather than the people could could use a better version. Two models together on shapeways to purchase at once will actually make buying them both more expensive. When you click buy now it will add it to your Shopping cart. If you have both items in your cart when you buy, they will be shipped to you in the same package.

It will be a little tricky to get the model right, since I don’t own a Vahi. If I have any more free time I will get around to it.

3 Likes

Can we get the mask in orange?

Thank you Cyber-Hand.

1 Like

Alright Cyber-Hand, you’ve done it.

You’ve made a dream come true. Ever since the Vahi has been even hinted at in G2, I’ve been obsessed. It was the most intriguing aspect of G2 to me. I was incredibly disappointed when I realized we would never actually get it. But you made the mask, now my questions and disappointments can finally be laid to rest. I just bought the mask.

Thank you Cyber-hand, sincerely thank you.

3 Likes

When’s the version with the mouth not covered going to be available?
Thank you so much for your hard work.

1 Like

will that be the final one?

It is now.

It will be until the winners of the art books, get their prizes and share anything about the mask of power with me.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!!
I’ll buy one for sure, eventually, and I’m going to use that model as my Avatar!

Again, I really have to thank you for all your hard work, you’ve made many people very happy, including myself :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Oh my, that Mask of Time and the (pretty much) finalised MOUP are gorgeous. :heart_eyes: Now I just need to get the $$ to buy them all. :sweat_smile:

Btw, how’s the process for casting the masks been going? Any new developments?

1 Like

Please do. Only three people have bought it since I put it up. I thought people would be a little more interested in it, where as the MoUP is still selling steadily. I am guessing that was a lot more natural advertising for it.

last month I attempted to make a test mold of Tahu’s mask. The batch of silicone was faulty and didn’t cure, leaving me with a mask submerged in a very thick and difficult to remove liquid.
I have got some better quality silicone from a company that I trust now and will be attempting the process again next week. Though this time with my Avohki. It would be really cool to have a pearl gold one of those. I have also found a resin that is very close in colour to the gold ABS used by lego.

Also I find it hilarious that a week after I make my mask, Lego update their bionicle facebook page with a new image of the mask of time.

11 Likes

Maybe beside MoUP in art book, there will be Mask of Time too, or even shown concept how old Vahi could look connected with new Vahi.

1 Like

thats some chin that Ekimu is sporting on that image.

4 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also that new artwork looks amazing. I really love the artwork for g2 bonkle.

15 Likes

That would be ideal in constructing a accurate version of the mask.

I was thinking the same things. I was also trying to figure out when this image would have been made since the mask of creation looks so differant but the mask Tahu has looks more like the one from the first half of this year.

I had a teacher in year nine who looked and acted a lot like that character. He is known as ‘The Walker’

3 Likes

Robbiekimu Rotten

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a mask based on one of the prototype masks from the leaked stand? Like the :cry: faced moc, or the prototype hau, honestly not sure what the demand would be, but would be immensely awesome to see one of them rendered in 3d.

1 Like

I’ll probably end up buying it around February but we’ll see.

I’ll be buying it in early January if I don’t get it as a birthday present. :smiley: It looks really, really good though @Cyber-Hand!

@D_S OH GOSH WHY

1 Like

Just got my Vahi. It looks phenomenal. I personally believe it is superior to the MoUP. Buy this! It is amazing, if you have to choose between the MoUP on this, choose this. It’s a fantastic mask. Incredible job Cyber-hand, this unofficial 3D mask may be my favorite Kanohi next to the Hau. It’s that amazing, I’ll be painting it within the next few days. Thank you Cyber-hand.

11 Likes