Cyber-Hand's Forge

Dang that looks GOOOOOOOD. I’m going to buy both the MoUP versions and this after christmas. They all look amazing.

1 Like

THAT LOOKS SO GOOD! What material is that, by chance?

I got it my go-to material
White Strong & Flexible Polished

No way. That’s way too good for WSF :open_mouth:

It is! Cyber-hand is just a master of engineering! It dosen’t look AS good in person, but it’s still fantastic.

did anyone else notice that the writing on Ekimu’s cape translates to “Thank You”? I just found that out and I didn’t use a key!

5 Likes

You really are going above and beyond with these prints, mate. I am curious though, whenever the MoUP is set in stone, if you will be updating the villager scale mask along with it? I assume that it requires additional tweaking so saving the resize for last would make sense.

I consider this when I ACTUALLY officially got the mask of time, because I just painted it and… oh boy… why have only 3 peeps bought this? C’mon on guys!

11 Likes

That really does look very nice. Is the paint you used citadel Auric gold? Also one more person has bought it since then. To date, two poeple have bought it in orange and 2 have bought it in strong white. Do you mind if I use these photos for the shapeways page?

I did notice the writing but I never got around to translating it. It is a little odd that he has clothing though. Vezon is not going to be pleased.

That is correct. I am just waiting for the books to be shipped then I will be getting around to it. The smaller one does require quite a bit of changes to make it work on the head.

1 Like

Use all the photos you want ma dude! Do you need me to take more?

Oh and as for the paint: It’s a spray paint called “Rust-O-Leum Metallic”. And it’s in gold, I’m not sure about the exact title for it. I think I got it from a hobby shop, or like a Menards or a Hardware store

I just ordered the MoUP and can’t wait for it to arrive! It looks so good and I just noticed you made the Mask of Time as well. Might need to order that one as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there any G2 (or G1) masks that cyber-hand can now make. I really curious since he did the two mask that we wanted for G2.

Thanks, I will put them up now. And no thank you, the ones you have already taken are perfect.

When the digital art book comes out, I am going to be making some of the masks based on the concept art. So if there are any really cool ones in there, look forward to them.

5 Likes

Any update on a G1 + G2 Vahi? Sorry if I’m pestering, I just really want to get a piece of them together.

I am a little busy today working on something for my upcoming interview with Eljay. Making a second Miru for myself and a mould of it to make replicas. I also don’t have the original Vahi so making an accurate version of that will be tricky. After the sun has set today I will get onto that though.

1 Like

Do you know if Eljay plans to upload it to YouTube?

Alright thanks man!

I believe so.

Thanks, I look forward to it.

Okay, propably spent a little longer on this than I should have today. Going to get right to cleaning afterwards. I did my best to work out design elements from both mask into one.

Any tips or criticism is appreciated.

16 Likes